How to watch 3D movies on Dangbei Mars Pro?

Michelle

Dangbei Mars Pro projector supports playing 3D video. After wearing active 3D glasses, you can watch 3D movies at home. Here will share with you how to watch 3D video on Dangbei Mars Pro projector.
Watch 3D movies at home.jpg.png

How to watch 3D movies on Dangbei Mars Pro?​

1. First, download the 3D video to a U flash disk, and connect the U flash disk to the USB port at the back of the Dangbei Mars Pro projector;

2. Open the file manager or video player and play the downloaded 3D video;

3. Press the side button of the Dangbei Mars Pro remote control, select 3D player, and select the corresponding playing method according to the downloaded 3D video format;

4. Wear active 3D glasses to watch the movie.

Dangbei Mars Pro supports playing 3D videos, but users must download or find online 3D video resources and decode the 3D videos through the player.

This is how to watch 3D video in Dangbei Mars Pro. I hope this tutorial can provide help for users of Dangbei Mars Pro. If you have other questions or tutorials about the projector, welcome to share them in the projector forum.

Zigalaf

Please just mention a brand and model of glasses which work . Anywhere I ask, everyone acts smart by asking questions. 🙏🙏🙏.

Michelle

Please just mention a brand and model of glasses which work . Anywhere I ask, everyone acts smart by asking questions. 🙏🙏🙏.
Dangbei Mars Pro supports 3D mode, but you need to use DLP active 3D shutter glasses. My suggestion is to use Dangbei 3D glasses, and make sure you are watching a 3D source.

Linsesa

If there is no problem with your 3D glasses and the 3D movies you are watching, you can try lowering the brightness of the projection light to see if the 3D effect is normal.

Zigalaf

If there is no problem with your 3D glasses and the 3D movies you are watching, you can try lowering the brightness of the projection light to see if the 3D effect is normal.
I can clearly see 2 images. Please which brand glasses u using.

Zigalaf

Some please help me. In India u don't get their 3d glasses. I've no option but to use 3rd party.
I'm on a global version of projector. With latest update

LopS

Some please help me. In India u don't get their 3d glasses. I've no option but to use 3rd party.
I'm on a global version of projector. With latest update
Try lowering the brightness of the projector. I have the same problem. I cannot see the 3D effect on the projector even I wear 3D glasses and I thought if it really works. Then I asked after-sale for help and he suggested lowering the brightness, and it was solved!

alf2048

Friends, how can I lose BD3D? maybe using a third - party discrete player ? I can run it from a PC, but how will the projector understand that I am broadcasting 3D to it

Jhjg67

Friends, how can I lose BD3D? maybe using a third - party discrete player ? I can run it from a PC, but how will the projector understand that I am broadcasting 3D to it
The projector does not support bBD 3D, have you tried the third - party discrete player? Does it work?

alf2048

The projector does not support bBD 3D, have you tried the third - party discrete player? Does it work?
I tried to run a video from a PC and to no avail, the usual video is played, although I did not choose a stereo pair, it seems to me that in theory, when choosing a stereo pair, the result will no longer be the same. there is an idea to launch a video from another external stationary player

Wescoast

it does not support BD3D format, only top-bottom and side-by-side.i just bought Dangbei 3D glasses and it works great,i have no problem anymore

alf2048

can you tell me how much worse the quality is between top-bottom \ side-by-side and BD3D?
it does not support BD3D format, only top-bottom and side-by-side.i just bought Dangbei 3D glasses and it works great,i have no problem anymore