Jemma

How do I stream the FIFA World Cup on my Roku device?​

The World Cup has begun and who's the team you're rooting for? Excitingly, all 64 FIFA World Cup matches will be streamed live in 4K on FOX or FS1. So how do you watch the World Cup matches live on your Roku device? Here's a rundown of the details for you.

800px

If you're using a Roku device such as a Roku Stick, Roku Express, or Roku Ultra streaming device, simply scroll down to Sports on the Roku home menu or search for "World Cup" or "Soccer" via Roku Search to find a dedicated row of live streams and upcoming matches.

How to watch the World Cup 2022 on Roku Stick Streaming.jpg

How do I watch the World Cup live stream?​

In fact, you can watch the World Cup live or broadcast on multiple platforms. Depending on the region and country, the available streaming platforms vary.

How do I watch the World Cup live stream?

FOX Sports and FOX NOW: Stream all matches by logging in to a participating pay-TV provider.

Cable alternatives: Live TV services including DIRECTV STREAM, FuboTV, Hulu, Sling, Vidgo and YouTube TV all support both FOX and FS1.

How can I watch World Cup replays?​

Tubi will show replays of all World Cup matches, and Peacock will stream every match in Spanish. Additional on-demand content will be available on FOX Sports and FOX NOW.

How can I watch World Cup replays?