Yes, you can get TNT channel on Roku TV, or any other Roku device. Follow the steps here.
1. Go to the desired TNT application icon from the search results.
2. Then click the "Add to Channel" button to download the app to your Roku device.
3. It will take some time to install the app on your device.
4. After downloading the TNT application, click the "Open" tab to launch it.
5. Alternatively, go back to the home screen and find the installed app on the streaming channel page.
6. Log in using your username or email address and password credentials.