Infinity Train Season 2 Review: better than first season?

Dramaqueen

Mirror Tulip tries to create a new life for herself molikan.com outside the Mirror World. I just finished watching Infinity Train Season 2 today, what can I say ... There are still some places I do n’t like. For example, there are so many characters created in it as adventure time, but the characteristics of the characters are not particularly prominent.

Infinity Train Season 2 Review: better than first season?

I like the cat very much. In the two seasons, it is only a single description of her cunning, is it only cunning? I think she still has a lot to think about. Including the human squads that appeared in the next episode, they only talked about their troubles, and did not introduce their own stories ... and the two mirror police who chased mt for two seasons, I always thought they were a pair! ! ! In the middle of the conversation, I think they must be related to their previous lives (mt said that the mirror police are the policemen who retain their memories of the previous life), but they did n’t say anything at the end ...

Perhaps this may be a beautiful man who can make a 10-minute look at leisure for all ages, but I am quite optimistic about the character shaping and brain holes in it, but compared to adventure time or Rick and Morty The anime that has both the plot and the brain hole is still almost on the way, and the character lacks saturation. The plot is also a bit at last ... I hope that if there is a next season, I will work harder on the script, and I can definitely go further