Is 65-inch Samsung TU-8000 TV worth buy?

Jamsbond

The Samsung TU-8000 TV was first available on Feb. 10, 2020. Nearly 4 months have passed. Let's see what people said about the 65-inch Samsung TU-8000 TV. First, let review the specifications of this TV.

65-inch Samsung TU-8000 TV specs:
Item model number: UN65TU8000FXZA
Product Dimensions: 57.1 x 11.1 x 35.7 inches
Weight: 62.9 pounds
Display Type: LCD
Refresh Rate: 60 hertz
Resolution: 4K UHD
Picture Engine: Crystal Processor 4K
Motion Rate: 120
Audio: Dolby 2CH 20W sound output
Apps Platform: Smart TV Powered by TIZEN™ with Bixby Voice, Apps and Full Web Browser
Connectivity: Bluetooth, Ethernet, 2xHDMI, USB, Wireless 4.2, Mobile to TV - Mirroring
Voice Assistant: Alexa, Google Assistant, Bixby
Ports: 3xHDMI, 2xUSB, LAN
Price: $697.99 on Amazon

Is 65-inch Samsung TU-8000 TV worth buy?

Is 65-inch Samsung TU-8000 TV worth buy? Let's see a customer review:

Pros of
65-inch Samsung TU-8000 TV
1. The picture quality is quite good, but nothing that will blow you away.
2. The thin frame looks nice.

Cons of 65-inch Samsung TU-8000 TV

1. The TV does not get very bright and it's quite reflective, so it's not good for daytime watching.

2. The smart interface software is so bad that it crashes and freezes on a daily basis.

3. The voice control for the remote doesn't even work as you would expect it would, for example: inputting searches on AppleTV do not work with the Voice input.

4. The remote has no backlight and the buttons have no distinguishing features and a few of the buttons are completely useless. For example: there's no button for the TV settings, in order to get to the TV Settings you just hit the Home Button and then Click Left SIX TIMES, passing an advertisement every single time, yet I have some completely useless multi-color input button and an ambient mode button, both of which I'll never use.

5. The advertisements that pop up when you hit the home button are permanent. That is so annoying, why did I PAY to see advertisements every single time I use my TV?

6. The inputs on the back are impossible to use if you wall mount the TV unless you remove the TV from the wall, even for the USB inputs, one of the HDMI ports even points towards the wall so I can't even plug anything into it unless I buy a 90 degree HDMI cable.

So what do you think of the Samsung TU-8000 TV? Will you buy the Samsung TU-8000 TV? Welcome to discuss and comment.