sony Is SONY the best choice for 4K TV in 2020? What's its core strengths?

Many gamers have spent plenty of money on gaming devices and equipment, which is like the girls fancy for Dior, Armani, TF,etc. In order to achieve a real reduction of the game, some players even spend lots of money to buy a SONY 4K TV for better experience, and agreed to tell that SONY is the dream TV for gamers. But when you go to the store, the shopping guide will tell you that the Sony chip is good and fast! You have to ask them where is good? What are the manifestations of its speed? 99% of the shopping guides support us, and they can’t say for themselves.

So let me tell you why SONY 4K TV is the first choice as the monitor.

Is SONY the best choice for 4K TV in 2020? What's its core strengths?

See everyone is always talking about picture quality, brightness. These subjective factors, I want say the brightness is hundreds of lumens, thousands or tens of thousands, if someone thinks it is too bright? Watching for a long time will cause visual fatigue! For Samsung , LG , sharp, and Sony products at the same price, I believe there is not much difference.

If not, you think consumers can feel the picture quality at a glance, then how can other brands survive? Compared with my own product, X900H and Z9G, as an ordinary consumer, if you ask me which picture quality is good? I must say that Z9G is good, but what is good? Should I tell you: nonsense, the price tags are so different, am I blind, or soil?

what is the most mysterious thing about Sony TV?

Its input lag is low
It is generally around 30. Basically, it is difficult to buy more than 50MS. During the last generation, the X950 series was abnormally reached the abnormal 17ms.
It probably means the time from the moment the signal is input to your TV, through the chip processing, and reflected on your screen. Generally, the display is about 10ms, and more than 60ms can present obvious feeling.

To be honest, this generation of 4K TV is quite garbage! The screen standard is not uniform (well, the display industry has always been chaotic), and the core parameters are not valued by the manufacturers.

The immediate consequence is that you can buy a TV set with a delay value of more than 150ms, 70% of which are domestic brands, and the rest are the so-called joint venture brands selling models.

Samsung KS8000 is measured in 30-50ms,, not only the sales model is distinguished, but the foreign model is named UN, the domestic sales product is UA, and the domestic selling price is cheaper than abroad. Therefore, the difference between UN and UA is only to distinguish the place of origin, or the quality is different. Therefore, the brand is still far away.

Sharp didn't give up this year, and the test models were basically above 50ms.

I will not comment too much on domestic brands, so at most 4K TVs from 16 years to now are large-screen, high-resolution picture display machines. If you want, just watch TV, movies, and pictures. Then there is no problem, but if you need to play PS4 and use it as a computer monitor, I am afraid that in Tianzhao, only the SONY family can choose.