Little Fires Everywhere Review: to talk about children getting along with their parents

BladeW

Izzy has said a million times since the first episode that he doesn't want a mom like Elena and he wants a mom like Mia... Make trouble at home, at school and mother had to wipe his ass. "You don't want me, I don't want you yet," Elena tells Izzy in the finale. At this point, the four children agree that Elena is doing something wrong, and they insisted that she brought the little bodhisattva back, even setting off a fire. Are children allowed to hurt their parents, but not to express their anger? Parents are not saints, how can they tolerate the endless work of children. Doesn't Izzy know that he has hurt his parents countless times while feeling hurt? In the show, Izzy has provoked her mother countless times, and even the father can't help getting angry. She is a high school student, still like a child not weaned, hope the world around her. Her feelings for Mia are really Crush, too, and I think Elena's right. Mother took care of you for more than ten years, know a pseudo-artist not long after the soul was hooked even the family not wanted.

Little Fires Everywhere Review: to talk about children getting along with their parents