LOEWE bild i 77: The Luxury 77-Inch OLED TV with Built-in 1TB Hard Drive

Leo Lopez

Luxury television manufacturer LOEWE has recently launched a new 77-inch OLED TV named "bild i 77," featuring a custom TV platform and a built-in 1TB mechanical hard drive.

The TV utilizes LGD's 77-inch WOLED panel with a 4K resolution and supports HDR for stunning visuals and lifelike colors. The built-in 1TB mechanical hard drive serves as a convenient feature for recording live TV programs. Over the years, this has been a key functionality of LOEWE TVs, and despite the industry's shift towards streaming services, LOEWE has chosen to retain this feature.

For its custom TV platform, LOEWE employs LOEWE os7, which is based on the Vidaa platform from its new parent company, Hisense. This platform offers access to popular applications like Apple TV+, Amazon Prime, Disney+, Dazn, and Netflix, among others, providing a comprehensive entertainment experience.

LOEWE bild i 77 TV.jpg

In addition to its impressive features, the bild i 77 TV comes with integrated hidden soundbars, supporting DTS Play-Fi, Apple AirPlay, and Chromecast for seamless audio streaming.

The LOEWE bild i 77 TV has already been released in Europe with a price tag of 6000 pounds, making it a premium option for those seeking an exceptional viewing experience.

With its large OLED display, high-quality resolution, and advanced features, the LOEWE bild i 77 is set to provide viewers with unparalleled entertainment and an immersive cinematic experience. Whether it's watching your favorite TV shows, streaming movies, or gaming, this TV is sure to deliver excellence in both visuals and sound. As technology continues to evolve, LOEWE has proven its commitment to offering cutting-edge televisions that cater to the needs of modern consumers. The integration of a mechanical hard drive for TV recording and a user-friendly custom platform further enhances the overall viewing experience.

As the LOEWE bild i 77 hits the European market, it will undoubtedly capture the attention of tech enthusiasts and home entertainment enthusiasts alike. Its combination of high-end technology, premium design, and enhanced functionality positions it as a strong contender in the competitive television market. For those seeking a luxurious and feature-rich TV, the LOEWE bild i 77 is a worthy investment that promises to elevate your home entertainment to new heights.