Mi Box S Unboxing And Using Experience

reality

Mi Box S Features:

• Android8.1 (Android 9 can be upgraded later)
  • Quad-core A53 CPU
  • 2GB RAM and 8GB ROM
  • 802.11 ac double-frequency WiFi
  • Bluetooth 4.2
  • Support Chromecast
  • 4K HDR
  • Audio output port
  • USB port
  • HDMI port 2.0

The Mi box S is pretty much the best TV set-top box at that price. I shot a video of a small box opening, and I will share with you Mi box S.

The classic millet orange box. The cover is packed with features and parameters. When I opened the box, it was Mi box S. It was the first time I bought a TV box alone. Everything in the box, no more, no less.

Compared with the Mi TV remote control at home, the volume button on the top of the Mi box S remote control has become the arousal button of the Google voice assistant, and there is a Netflix and a Live.

The box body has an HDMI2.0, a USB, an audio output, and a power port on it. On the back, it was a small, understated black box.

Using Experience

The Mi box S USES native AndroidTV. Support many streaming media applications, I mainly watch Youtube and Netflix. Press the voice button, speak directly, and then search automatically.

In addition to the basic box function, Mi box S also supports Chromecast, support for other equipment through the screen Chromecast shots, before I ever buy a Google their Chromecast 2, with more than three years, is a family video artifacts, now Chromecast to $35, Chromecast Ultra to $69, compared with Mi box S say there is no any advantage, it is strongly recommended that directly buy Mibox S.

dabonz

Yeah but is it google certified and Netflix certified ? does it allow to download compatible apps from the google play store?

Yeah but is it google certified and Netflix certified ? does it allow to download compatible apps from the google play store?
Yes! It uses Google's own Android TV 8.1. You can download Google's Android TV Apps, like Netflix and Youtube, and it's pretty convenient.