Mothers must-see: iBaby Care protects the baby for parents more at ease

As a novice mother, I bought the best monitor (Infant Optics Video Baby Monitor DXR-8) from my mother ’s mouth when I was preparing the package for delivery. Fortunately, you can do whatever you want. After two months, I did find that I have helped my mother a lot. It is a must-have product for my mother. Say more, let's unpack it quickly

Installation

The express delivery is very powerful within two days, and the packaging is intact. The double-layer box design ensures more product quality. When I opened the box, I saw this white and fat big white, cute.

In addition to the host, there are only three kinds of accessories, power cord, manual, base.

The instructions are available in various languages, and the above is just to download the APP and install it as required! Simple and easy to understand, it can't be better for me.

The base is mainly used to fix the main unit, let Dabai sit on it steadily, and has the function of detecting temperature and humidity.

Installation is also So Easy! Download Ibaby Care APP. Then connect the power supply and the mobile phone to the data cable, follow the prompts to successfully activate the camera, one-click quick connection to the mobile phone, Done!

This is a victory over Infant Optics Video Baby Monitor DXR-8. The accessories are so much that it makes me faint (as shown below) and the camera must be fixed on the wall. The monitor must be charged first.

Function experience

Let ’s talk about the experience for a week. First, let ’s talk about the big white camera: there are nine 12ml LED lights around the camera, and the night vision is up to six meters. It can rotate 360 degrees horizontally up and down 110 degrees no matter the day and night. 1080P high-definition pixels, this should be the clearest of all baby monitors, and you can zoom in on the details to clearly monitor your baby's every move at any time.

In contrast, the Infant camera: this needs to be fixed on the wall, the position is not changed if you want to change, and you ca n’t take it away with travel, but you can also rotate the monitor 180 degrees, the pixels are not very high, and you need to charge the monitor every day. Compared, it feels more troublesome

There is also a benefit of the big white back is the starry sky projector. There is a button on the base to click the first time to turn on this projector, which can play soothing music at the same time and let the baby enter the sleep mode. The second click turns, the third click turns off, super like!

Another powerful function of this button is that you can call the connected mobile phone for a long time by pressing for 5 seconds, and it is very convenient to call, that is to say, if there is an emergency, press it and then each connected mobile phone can see and talk, one The machine can be connected to four mobile phones to monitor and control the camera at the same time.

1588155664686.png

The following enters his main page, which is the page that always pays attention to the baby. It has the current indoor air quality, temperature, and humidity display. It can remotely monitor eight harmful substances such as formaldehyde and benzene in the air to protect the baby ’s environment at any time. Turn on the first small speaker listen to hear the baby's voice, the second microphone is to speak to him, the third can be recorded from time to time, the fourth is the music story library