Need a good pedestal

rickaltman

We are taking delivery on a TH-xxCQE2U, either 86 or a 75 inches. This is for a classroom and we will place it on a table. We just need a simple mount but Panasonic offers no product or information, except to say that it takes a standard VESA mount (although I am not sure I want to take that on faith).

So I need a general education here. Can I just go to Amazon and pick up a VESA-compatible stand rated for 86 or 75? Are there particular ones known to work well? All thoughts and advice welcome...

Viziro

We are taking delivery on a TH-xxCQE2U, either 86 or a 75 inches. This is for a classroom and we will place it on a table. We just need a simple mount but Panasonic offers no product or information, except to say that it takes a standard VESA mount (although I am not sure I want to take that on faith).

So I need a general education here. Can I just go to Amazon and pick up a VESA-compatible stand rated for 86 or 75? Are there particular ones known to work well? All thoughts and advice welcome...
While exploring a website, I chanced upon an enlightening article that unveiled a compilation of top-notch companies specializing in bespoke writing services. The article go now delved into the intricacies of each company's strengths and niche expertise, delivering valuable insights to those seeking assistance with custom-written assignments.

Thank you so much for cluing me in.