Netflix movie Horse Girl is highly polarized

Stefani

"Horse Girl" is an original Netflix movie recommendation for release in 2020. "Horse Girl" is directed by Jeff Baena (" The Little Hours ") and written and produced by Alison Brie. The story tells that Sarah is a kind-hearted but not sociable woman who is in love with handicrafts, horses and supernatural crime programs. However, she finds that the real and the dream gradually become blurred, and she begins to be confused about what is real and what is not.

Horse Girl

What the hell is "Horse Girl" about? Nakedness will be mixed together is confusing enough, like a dream, the time samsara, alien technology, such as fantasy elements, coupled with the fragmentation of the montage editing, academia is to let people see, viewing the process really can let a person feel no idea, but when you calm down, and carefully look at each of you receives the message, and choose the feel useful, or read, but to understand the difficulties in the film is not imagine I provided the Horse Girl two completely different ways of interpreting, see if you and I understand.

Horse Girl

"Horse Girl "is a highly polarized film, after all, it has made more than half of the people can't swallow, let alone enjoy when viewing the entertainment, coupled with the development of the plot and nonlinear type, constantly jumping and flashbacks of have deepened understanding of the difficulty, but if have caught the director arranged in the heart of every visual opportunely and authority, will give high praise, also can admire big scale for the film, and as a writer, producer and actress Alison Brie, so bizarre and is not accessible, I suggest you think twice before you take the challenge, so as not to fall into the abyss of endless pain.