Nintendo Gold Points, the only thing their shop does right.

terinsuke

This is just a small post, but I don't ever see it brought up, but I'm sitting on 9 dollars worth of gold points.

I can buy a 9 dollar game with just the points I've collected buying other games. The shol may be slow, poorly organized, but... i really appreciate this aspect.

There's been a few times over the last 6 years where I've realized I saved up a ton and got a game for much cheaper.

I feel this is never mentioned when people bring up the game shop, but you're getting like 10% store credit on every purchase, that has added up. I hipe they continue it.

sasamomo

I completely agree with you. Gold points are like a little bonus for being a loyal Nintendo customer. Even if the eShop can be a bit slow at times, the feeling of saving up and getting a game for much less or even free is so rewarding. Here's to hoping they keep this awesome program going!

terinsuke

This is just a small post, but I don't ever see it brought up, but I'm sitting on 9 dollars worth of gold points.

I can buy a 9 dollar game with just the points I've collected buying other games. The shol may be slow, poorly organized, but... i really appreciate this aspect.

There's been a few times over the last 6 years where I've realized I saved up a ton and got a game for much cheaper.
https://19216811.cam/
I feel this is never mentioned when people bring up the game shop, but you're getting like 10% store credit on every purchase, that has added up. I hipe they continue it.
I got this,...