Paradise PD Season 2 Review: Cheers for the linkage of the seventh episode

Paradise PD Season 2 has been released nowadays. But we couldn't find user reviews on IMDB yet, what are audience comments on Paradise PD Season 2? Here we listed some short reviews of Paradise PD Season 2:

Paradise PD Season 2 Review: Cheers for the linkage of the seventh episode

Tony Wang Dan watched 2020-03-09 ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
The various shame lines about "FireWire" spoken by Lance Redick guest FBI agent and "the most meaningless linkage set in history"

NickD seen 2020-03-08 ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Cheers for the linkage of the seventh episode !!! If you can, I hope Netflix will buy Crispy Mei! Begging! Of course, the screenwriter of the last episode is still quite powerful, and the ending is actually back, which is more beautiful than the previous Too.

watchitcool 2020-03-08⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Link the crispy berry, love it

YthguaN seen 2020-03-07⭐ ⭐ ⭐
The single mv from each episode is very powerful and much better than the first season! 07's crossover wish to achieve invincible fried chicken, good-looking miss crispy berries, I cry

BetaMan seen 2020-03-09⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
I can laugh every episode, I want to go to hell

steamed fish love outfit 13 seen 2020-03-07⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
God! Netflix dad begs you to take the Crispberry Park too! It looks so good!

fish lovers read 2020-03-14⭐ ⭐ ⭐
E7 Linked Crispberry Park is full of surprises ~

Walker watched 2020-03-12⭐ ⭐ ⭐
This season, the spit is much stronger, and I hope to continue the third season.

Scissorhands Hanako seen 2020-03-31⭐ ⭐
The episode of Crispberry Park is too cruel!

Peng Maomao seen 2020-03-14⭐ ⭐ ⭐
The cross with Crispberry loves me ah Android

Zhang Yi Red- seen 2020-03-08⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
It's so much better than the first season! ! Every episode is very stalking and has a theme song!

Li batch Well read 2020-04-20⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
One episode and one song is the most coquettish.

H-Tachikoma seen 2020-03-22
Pull back the first season

Zero indigenous seen 2020-03-14⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Familiar with heavy mouth, yellow, shit, urine, and farts, the black "I Ying" section is almost laughed to death, the stalk of Heaven Town always keeps up with the times. Double happiness with "Crispy Berry Park" ~

little prince watched 2020-03-09⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
"Crispy Berry Park" has no chance to see the new season / I appreciate the praise of Disney in the fourth episode / The star who ca n’t mention the name is the one who ca n’t mention the name hahaha

Lainey seen 2020-03-14⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Why doesn't it feel better than the first season ..

Cadbury saw us read 2020-03-24⭐ ⭐ ⭐⭐
This season's stalks are easier to get, but they are still too much

Max Caulfield seen 2020-03-09⭐ ⭐ ⭐
The most hilarious drama I've watched this year! Actually linked with Crispberry Park, five stars do not explain! !

Sea Street seen 2020-04-09⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Come on! The scale cannot be dropped, the irony cannot be stopped, and the brain hole cannot be small!