Pros and Cons of Doom Eternal: Anyway, your battle is eternal!

AssasinK

Doom Eternal is definitely one of the strongest FPs in this century for players who like to fight with snake skin and stick! It will make you feel like you've even become a fierce man in Doom Eternal, only care how to kill demons more quickly and efficiently.

Advantages of Doom Eternal:

1. Fast-paced and highly mobile operations

Compared with the previous work, the air control rune of Doom Eternal is retained, but a lot of horizontal bars are added. If you just want to kill the devil, you will feel that you can play well on the horizontal bar. In Doom Eternal, ammunition shortage and being hit by the devil to red blood are common. The jumping module, horizontal bar in the map and the sprint ability that can be obtained quickly in the early stage can help you quickly get out of the devil's fire coverage point, making the battlefield become three-dimensional and practical. If you are surrounded by demons and hammered in the corner, you still have blood fist to protect your life and you can even put a flamethrower on the spot and then take out the machine gun and shoot out a pile of armor to resist. In short, with the development of the game process, players will naturally form their own play style, and develop a good habit of "don't stop".

Doom Eternal Simple and Violent: No more bullets? Press C. No armor? Press R. No blood? Find a little monster and shoot it with a shotgun and press E. Every time you are forced into a desperate situation, you can feel the thrill of adrenaline surge. This is not fear but gambling psychology. Yes, players will feel that "I can shoot, I won't die, I can tear more demons with a single fight", so that clumsy players can tap WASD's fingers at least flexibly. Especially, the boss battle of the destroyer hunter is the peak of the fast-paced and highly mobile battle. Don't miss it.

2. Rich monster weakness system in Doom Eternal

Monster vulnerability system added to this work In fact, there are also previous works, but eternity is different from doom4. Every time a new devil appears, its files will be updated to tell players its weaknesses. It's true that you can use fire to kill it, but don't forget that the eternal ammunition capacity is not as good as the previous works. So players may not know what weapons to cut because they can't keep up with their fingers, but the official has taken this into consideration. Each demon will give a teaching panel and a moving picture demonstration when it comes to the arena But some of the devil's weaknesses are a little lost, such as the double blade devil (the one hit by the ice bomb) climbing on the ground. Because the G key is hard to press, I often forget to cut the ice bomb. Every time, it's sticky bullets + rocket launchers. But it's so convenient that a sticky bullet or fragment like megacephalon can go straight and then E-DROP. Even with the crossbow air bonus, I still like to cut out the fighting shotgun and reward a sticky bullet to see the megacephalon swallow the internal explosion. All the real fierce men are good at thinking.

3. Interesting challenge content, various collections in Doom Eternal

Most of the levels have three battle challenges. If all of them are completed, you can change a guard battery, including tearing off the pink devil in three different positions Take down the spider's head These challenges are very interesting, of course, the previous doom4 also has some, so it is inherited and carried forward.

The hidden location of various collections in Doom Eternal is tricky and interesting. You can spend half an hour to find out how to take a collection. Moreover, I can say responsibly that the location of eternal collection is more exquisite than that of doom4, which fully embodies the interest of map design. What's more, the collected items can also be displayed in the rooms of the destruction fortress, including their guns, collected dolls and BGM records

Disadvantages of Doom Eternal:

1. The killing experience of specific demons is not good

What bothers me most is the snake shaped Double Sabre monster that crawls around. Fortunately, I'm skilled at fighting. Now it's basically the degree of hand tearing. But then the robber (the one with the axe and armor) seems to want a specific way of attack, which is more troublesome.

2. Doom Eternal ammunition shortage caused by too fast-paced fighting

If the player kills all the minions first and leaves a bunch of monsters, you will feel the pleasure of being surrounded by walls and each weapon has no ammunition. Especially in the case of small pistols without infinite bullets.

3. Abuse Vega again

4. Not every campaign has fast travel

5. Decrease in number of runes

To sum up, the Doom Eternal combat experience is essentially different from that of Doom 4. The sense of shooting is still the same, but without a small pistol, you can clearly feel the kind of oppression that the bullet will go out. It's not hard to master the rhythm at all (the high mobility battle rhythm will ensure that players keep adrenaline soaring all the time. To fight forever, they have to be fierce men. ) Doom Eternal, for player who likes fierce fight, cannot be missed.

Last edited: