Question about Xbox s

mafnadeda

I’ve had to finally move on from my PS4 now that games aren’t being updated year to year (madden, the show) and I first looked into a PS5. I saw a deal online for an Xbox series s and x which are much much cheaper. I’ve been looking into the differences between a s and x and wanted to ask first hand to you omegle xender all which one might be better. My plan is to buy baldurs gate 3 no matter which console I get, and I usually just spend time off and on playing the same game (madden in fall, the show spring and summer) so I don’t really use much space at all. People saw performance is an issue, has anyone run baldurs gate on s? Thank y’all!

Last edited:

Billy889

Certainly! When deciding between the Xbox Series S and X, consider your preferences and usage patterns.

The Xbox Series X is the more powerful option, providing better graphics and performance. If you're looking for the best possible gaming experience, especially for more demanding titles like Baldur's Gate 3, the Series X might be the better choice.

On the other hand, the Series S is a more budget-friendly option. It delivers a great gaming experience but with a focus on digital content and a slightly lower resolution. If you don't mind sacrificing a bit on graphics quality and want to save money, the Series S could be a suitable option.
Since you mentioned your gaming habits involve playing games like Madden and The Show, which don't require a massive amount of storage, the Series S might be a good fit for your needs.

As for performance on the Series S, Baldur's Gate 3 should run smoothly. While it may not reach the graphical heights of the Series X, the difference might not be very noticeable for certain games.

In conclusion, if budget is a significant factor and you're not too concerned about having the absolute best graphics, the Series S should serve you well. However, if you want top-notch performance and graphics, especially for future games, the Series X might be the better investment.