Review 1: Horizon Zero Dawn is a harmonious beauty

bigapple

Saying a game is fun may have two aspects of meaning, one is the play is particularly novel, let you in front of a bright shout surprise. On the other hand, the overall feeling of the game is very comfortable, you may not be able to tell what it is good, but I feel that I play this game is very enjoyable, like a woman if beautiful, not big eyes chin tip can be called "beauty", but should be the overall harmony of the United States. "Horizon Zero Dawn" falls into the latter category. At the beginning of the game, I read the beginning of CG after I said to my friend my feelings: like you stroke for many years, suddenly met a girl heart, stimulate the kind of adrenaline. As I got deeper into the game, my feelings changed: Horizon Zero Dawn was more like a middle-aged wife, with the surprise of first love being tacitly supported for another decade.

Horizon Zero Dawn

In previous promotional campaigns, SONY has repeatedly emphasized that Horizon Zero Dawn runs on the PS4 Pro and is shown on 4K TVS, which makes sense now. Because the best thing about Horizon Zero Dawn is its graphics, the in-game world is so beautiful! The earth seems to have been recaptured by nature, humans back to the primitive Stone Age, wearing animal skins with bows and spears, to gather small tribes. Beyond the primordiality are scattered the remains of high technology, various mechanical species and the ruins of civilization hidden underground. However, this collision between primitive and high-tech civilization does not seem out of place. On the contrary, it shapes Horizon Zero Dawn's unique world view, implying the historical appropriation and gaming of thousands of years, which are waiting for players to discover.

Horizon Zero Dawn's game map is pretty massive, and it opens up the entire map to players right from the start of the game, though unexplored places are revealed in the fog. It's a great way to get excited about running, pillage a mechanical mount, ride it around the world against the wind, watch the mountains, watch the water, watch the monsters, and you can even play Horizon Zero Dawn as a sightseeing game. The style of each area of the map is very different, from the plain to the high and low, from the valley to the wilderness, coupled with the alternation of sunny and rainy day, really want to stay in this world for a spring and autumn. In terms of graphics, in terms of maps, the only game I can think of that I can think of right now is wizard 3.

Horizon Zero Dawn Map

Compared to other games, mechanical beasts are undoubtedly one of the highlights of Horizon Zero Dawn. Like prehistoric dinosaurs, these mechanical creatures come from nowhere throughout the game. Some are large and gentle, while others are quick and dangerous. As you improve your skills, you can capture small machines to mount. All the mechanical species in the game are not just a simple map, every detail of it, from the big body to the small parts of the display of the performance is very detailed. Through the focus field you can see the weakness and vulnerability of the robot, and focus on these areas to attack the robot so that it can shed its body parts and do more damage. Wild hunting is also an essential part of the game, from the initial bow and arrow and rocket, to the tripwire shock stick, the game provides a wealth of weapons and strategies for the player to defeat these wild beasts.

Review 2: Horizon Zero Dawn is a harmonious beauty:

Last edited: