Samsung flagship echo wall hw-n950 real experience!

Samsung hw-n950 echo wall this Samsung flagship echo wall product is the most satisfying high-fidelity audio system in my 10 years of hobby audio and video, Samsung hw-n950 echo wall not only supports Dolby Atmos, but also fully supports DTS: X, which is based on the K950 panoramic sound echo wall Great upgrade again. It is the first whispering wall product that provides true 7.1.4 channels, rather than relying on virtual processing or psychoacoustic techniques to provide the experience sound.

After a long wait, I finally got it. After 2 days of testing, I gave the Samsung hw-n950 echo wall a perfect score of 10.

Samsung hw-n950 echo wall

Samsung hw-n950 echo wall​

First of all, its metal brushed texture is very beautiful and atmospheric, and secondly, it is easy to install, plug in the power supply, and the simple buttons are equipped of Samsung hw-n950 echo wall and paired. Adjust the height of each channel and subwoofer through the buttons of the remote control. The three sound modes provide different feelings. Hdmi with two inputs, an optical input, an output hdmi, Blu-ray machine can be easily connected, streaming media players, television, games , TV box. Hearing sense, through testing the panoramic sound and dts: x test disc, it is found that the Samsung hw-n950 echo wall further expands the panoramic sound field, the sense of surrounding is closer, the sound is strong and powerful, and the immersion is further enhanced, which greatly enhances the movie viewing experience. If you can't wire in your home and want to experience the infinite charm of movies or music at home, I highly recommend this Samsung hw-n950 echo wall most powerful all-around echo wall audio and video product!