sony Shall I buy the 75-inch Sony Z9F Smart TV? How to select a smart TV?

SpaceXtt

There are great TV manufactures like LG, TCL, Sony, Samsung. What TV shall I choose? What if I want to buy a large screen TV? When selecting a TV, we'd better pay attention to the configration or specifications and the price/performance ratio according to the online custom ratings. If you don't know how to surf online, I can't help you with this artcle. Shall I buy the 75-inch Sony Z9F Smart TV? Take this one for instance.

Shall I buy the 75-inch Sony Z9F Smart TV? How to select a smart TV?

Sony Z9F Smart TV Specification:
Screen size: 55/65/75/85 inches
Resolution: 4K HDR (3840 x 2160)
Picture Processor: X1™ Ultimate
Clarity Enhancement: 4K X-Reality™ PRO, dual database processing, object-based super resolution
Color Enhancement: Live Color™ Technology/Precision Color Mapping/Super bit mapping™ 4K HDR/TRILUMINOS™ Display
Contrast Enhancement: Dynamic Contrast Enhancer/Object-based HDR remaster/X-tended Dynamic Range™ PRO
Motion enhancement: X-Motion Clarity
Picture modes: Vivid, Standard, Cinema, Game, Graphics, Photo, Custom, Netflix calibrated mode
Viewing angle: X-wide angle
Blacklight type: direct LED
Audio: 2x10w output, Bass Reflex Speaker, Dolby sound + DTS Digital Surround
Operating system: Android
On-board storage: 16GB
Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.2, Chromecast built-in, 1 RF input, 4 HDMI inputs, 2 USB ports
Voice Remote Control
Apps: Google Play Store
Language: English/Spanish/French
Dimension: 57.20" x 35.67" x 12.36" with stand; 57.20" x 32.95" x 2.64" without stand
Weight: 65 lb/29.5 kg with stand, 62.2 lb/28.2 kg without stand
Model year: 2018
Price: $1699 for reference

75-inch Sony Z9F Smart TV

What's the features of Sony Z9F Smart TV?
1. With Sony's picture processor X1 Ultimate, the motion picture quality is enhanced. So there are no lags when you watch sports on the Sony Z9F Smart TV.
2. Sony Z9F Smart TV makes great partners for PS4 consoles. You can enjoy gaming smoothly.
3. This TV was specially developed to enjoy Netflix originals and reproduce the same picture quality on a TV.

Sum up customer reviews:

Sony Z9F Smart TV Pros:

1. Watch big screen videos by Chromecast from phone to TV
2. Bright, clear picture quality.
3. It supports sreaming Netflix, Amazon Prime, YouTube and others without an external device.
4. It start immediately when I start a PS game.

Sony Z9F Smart TV Cons:
1. Some people feels uncomfortable about the Android system. You have to log in, set up account etc. If you just want to use it as a normal TV, don't use android system functions.
2. Lag in loading internet content via apps
3. The price is expensive.

How to choose the right TV screen size?

How to choose the right TV screen size?

The best viewing distance of a general TV set should be about 2 times the diagonal length of the 4K TV screen. The number of inches of the TV refers to the length of the diagonal of the TV screen (from one corner to another corner).

Hope this article is a good helper for you. Welcome to comment.

Last edited:
thanks. i am highly relying on the ratings from others when shopping online and find some fake comments. To sum up pros and cons is a better way to clarify comments but it really takes time.