Shall I buy wireless headphones Sony WF-H800?

Last year Sony directly skipped "Mark 2" and launched the third-generation true wireless headset WF-1000XM3. The connection stability was greatly improved, and it received a very good evaluation. Recently they launched the new h.ear series true wireless headphones Sony WF-H800, inheriting the core technology of WF-1000XM3, but not equipped with active noise reduction function, in exchange for a smaller size.

Shall I buy Sony wireless headphones WF-H800?

Although headphones are used to listen to songs, appearance is also one of the important considerations for purchase. The newly launched Sony WF-H800 has a total of 5 color combinations.

Sony WF-H800 has no noise reduction function, other specifications and technologies are very similar to the WF-1000XM3. It also has a built-in 6mm moving coil unit, using Bluetooth 5.0 transmission technology, and its own Bluetooth chip. WF-1000XM3 also performed well.

Shall I buy Sony wireless headphones WF-H800?

Perhaps because of the elimination of the active noise reduction module, the body of Sony WF-H800 has become more compact. Just like the WF-1000XM3, it adopts a three-pillar structure design, which can touch three different support positions on the ear, making the headset more stable and more snug.

The headset battery is still maintained for up to 8 hours of music playback. The charging box can only charge the headset once more, providing a total of 16 hours of battery life. It supports fast charging and can play music for 70 minutes after 10 minutes of charging.

Sony WF-H800 uses a physical key design. There is a multifunction key on the bottom of the left and right earphones. With one press, multiple presses or continuous presses, it can play / pause music, switch songs, adjust the volume, answer calls and call Voice assistant, etc.

Like the flagship WF-1000XM3, Sony WF-H800 is only compatible with AAC and SBC encoding, and does not support aptX, LDAC, etc. Fortunately, it is also equipped with DSEE HX technology, which can increase the compression format to 24bit / 96kHz. The sound of the two pairs of headphones is actually very similar, they are all three-band equalized, there is not much sound, but Sony WF-H800 has a little more sense of low-frequency volume.

WF-1000XM3 is stronger when it comes to sound details.

The price of SonyWF-H800 RMB1499 is only two hundred yuan less than the WM-1000XM3 RMB1649 (refer to Tmall). Shall I buy Sony wireless headphones WF-H800?