Should the Depp version of Captain Jack return to "Pirates of the Caribbean"?

LLLisa

Due to a domestic violence lawsuit with his ex-wife, Johnny Depp suffered a heavy blow to "cancel culture" and was not only expelled from Warner's "Fantastic Beasts 3", but also several "Pirates of the Caribbean" projects developed by Disney did not have his share. Kevin McNally, who played the first officer of Gibbs in the "Pirates of the Caribbean" series recently, is aggrieved by this. He said that without Depp, there would be no Pirates of the Caribbean series.

"I have never seen the dark side of Johnny Depp. He is a very good person. I don't think there is any obstacle for him to return to the "Pirates of the Caribbean" series to replay Captain Jack."

Depp version of Captain Jack.jpg

"There would be no Pirates of the Caribbean without Captain Jack. Isn't this a recognized fact? Of course, there can be other pirate movies, but there can also be such a story arrangement: Captain Jack disappears, and then a group of new characters come over and ask me, how To find Captain Jack."

Earlier, there were reports that Disney is restarting the "Pirates of the Caribbean" series without Johnny Depp, but the progress is not going well.

It is not the first time Kevin McNally has backed Depp. He publicly stated at the end of last year: "Depp has created a legendary contemporary movie character. The people who want to obliterate this achievement are no different from criminals. In fact, he said: "Depp has created a legendary contemporary movie role. , Many viewers would never go to see a "Pirates of the Caribbean" movie without Johnny Depp."

So do you think the Depp version of Captain Jack should return to "Pirates of the Caribbean"?