Should the projector be cast or suspended? Toss for half a month sharing experience

akagi1945

After starting the projector , it took a long time to figure out how to cast the picture. Because I wanted to hang the shot, I changed the position several times before and after. It was too low and my head was too high. The effect was not good. Finally, I decided on a suitable position. I was very satisfied with the final effect. I have a little experience to share with you:

The optical principles of front projection and overhead projection are the same, the most ideal position is the vertical center plane of the lens, the horizontal center line of the lens and the upper edge of the curtain are on a horizontal plane, so the projected picture does not need Make rectangle adjustments.

The front projection should lower the machine, the lower edge of the lens and the curtain are on a horizontal plane, and the hanging projection should raise the machine, the upper edge of the lens and the curtain on a horizontal plane.

Why sometimes the effect of hanging cast is not good?

if the machine is tilted down, and then the trapezoidal correction is performed, the light projected after tilting down is reflected to your eyes through the curtain. If the curtain is like a mirror, you can see the projection in the center of the curtain. if you are still hanging from that position, you must adjust the angle upwards. Once adjusted up, it will be far away from your eyes. If the curtain is like a mirror, you will see the projection on the edge of the curtain or even beyond the upper edge. All effects are not good.

Should the projector be cast or suspended? Toss for half a month sharing experience

According to the principle of light, when the curtain is cast, as long as the height is appropriate, it will definitely have a good effect. To find this position, look for the screen as a mirror. When you see the projection lens in the center, it is the ideal position.