Smart home accessories recommended in 2020 summer

Do you want a smart home in 2020 summer? Here we list a few smart home accessories help you. Please note that I haven't used all of the following personally, some are friends recommended me, and some are seeing the evaluation. Before purchasing an accessory, please make sure it is compatible with your smart speaker voice assistant app. Google Home-compatible smart accessory brands include these: smart home accessories recommended in 2020 summer:

Smart home accessories recommended 1:
Philips Hue Hub + 2 smart bulbs:

Smart home accessories recommended

Philips Hue Hub + 2 smart bulbs Philips Hue White A19 60w Equivalent Smart Bulb Starter Kit (Compatible With Amazon Alexa, Apple Homekit, and Google Assistant) easy to test and use.

Smart home accessories recommended 2:
TP-Link smart light bulb
(without hub, use directly)

I absolutely LOVE the light switches and the outlet plugs. The online TP-LINK installation videos are awesome; short and concise with clear instructions. These Smart devices work perfectly every time using the Kasa app, Alexa and now the Google Assistant. When the power went out once, the devices automatically reconnected and worked flawlessly.

Smart home accessories recommended 3:
TP-Link Smart Socket
What should I do to control the switch of non-smart appliances? Just use smart sockets! Pro test is easy to use!

Smart home accessories recommended 4 :
Home Camera
There are elderly people, babies or pets at home, you can check their status at any time.
  • 24/7 live stream video in full 1080p HD over Wi-Fi. Check in from anywhere at anytime. Send clips to family or friends in 1920x1080 resolution.
  • Night vision featuring 8 high-power infrared LEDs provide light for clear video in the darkest conditions.
  • Mobile alerts and notifications let you know as soon as your camera spots activity. Take action or save the event for sharing later. 3-hour snapshot history makes sure you don't miss a thing.

Smart home accessories recommended 5:
Temperature control

You can use voice to let the smart speaker adjust the temperature of the air conditioner, the size of the blower, etc. This one from my girlfriends home is very easy to use.
  • Auto-Schedule: No more confusing programming. It learns the temperatures you like and programs itself.
  • Wi-Fi Thermostat: Connect the Nest Thermostat to Wi-Fi to change the temperature from your phone, tablet or laptop.
Smart home accessories recommended 6
Automatic garage door opening
you can sleep on the bed and open the garage door with voice control.

Maybe these ten functions do not seem so incredible, but the development of artificial intelligence has finally brought some small conveniences and surprises to our daily life. These 10 functions are just a means of intrigue, there are too many other functions waiting for us to develop, and I hope that the future of artificial intelligence will become more and more interesting.