Sony SRS-XB100 Portable Wireless Speaker: 16-Hour Battery Life

Katherine_K

Sony China has recently launched a new portable wireless speaker, the SRS-XB100, offering color options including black, gray, orange, and blue to cater to different preferences.

Sony SRS-XB100 Portable Wireless Speaker.jpg

According to the official description, this product features a compact and lightweight body weighing just 274g. It is designed with a non-slip silicone bottom and comes with detachable dual hanging straps. Users have the flexibility to securely place the speaker vertically or effortlessly attach it to backpacks or bicycles.

The SRS-XB100 is equipped with Sony's proprietary off-center design diaphragm, combined with sound diffusion technology and unique DSP tuning, enhancing the sound pressure in the 100-200Hz frequency response range and significantly extending the low-frequency response range.

Moreover, the new model boasts enhanced usability features, including Bluetooth 5.3 connectivity, compatibility with the Music Center App, and an IP67 dust and water resistance rating, ensuring approximately 16 hours of extended battery life.

In summary, the Sony SRS-XB100 portable wireless speaker offers a blend of portability, durability, and impressive sound quality. Whether you're on the go, enjoying outdoor activities, or simply relaxing at home, this speaker provides a convenient and immersive audio experience with long-lasting battery performance.

Jhjg67

Looking for a small, portable speaker for picnics and pool days. The Sony SRS-XB100 sounds perfect, especially if the price is right. 16 hours of battery life is pretty impressive for such a compact size.

llisaa

I love portable speakers, but I need some good bass for my music. Does the SRS-XB100 have decent bass for its size? User reviews would be helpful before I make a decision.