Talk about the embarrassing things encountered when using VR glasses

Kevin254

Many people bought VR glasses due to manufacturers fancy ads. I imagined that after I had VR glasses, I could immerse myself in my world, play cool VR games, and interact with the attractive ladies in the movie, but after I started, the gap was really embarrassing.

Talk about the embarrassing things encountered when using VR glasses

The screen grain is serious.

Although it is already a 2K or even 3K screen, the granularity of the screen is still very obvious at such a short distance. I don’t know if the 4K screen will be better.

Eyes will sweat, feel dizziness after watching for a long time.

Because it is covered on the face, there will be a layer of mist on the VR lens for a long time and the face will also be wet. More embarrassing is that there will be red marks on the face and it will be dizzy after watching it for a long time.

Insufficient resources

Although the current VR can turn any resource into a 3D effect, this kind of 3D is a pseudo 3D. Real 3D still needs the support of resources. This is also a deficiency of VR. Resources are copyrighted.

I just don't have enough time to play with my VR glasses.

Alright, this is because I am poor. I have to work to support my family. I rarely spend a lot of free time at home watching VR, so some VR glasses only play for one month after being started. Ashed.

Have you ever started VR? Have you ever encountered something awkward or interesting? Welcome friends to leave a message below.