The 13TH Film Review: What is the cause of racial discrimination?

Jannyferr

Thirteenth Amendment to the US Constitution: Everyone is equal-except criminals. Therefore, "criminals" have become a new cause of racial discrimination and slavery. By detaining people of color, they deprive them of their rights, restrict their freedom, and use their labor to gain benefits... The 13TH film itself is very shocking, and the order is clear. Slightly it touched on some big capitalists to control the revision of laws and decision-making but did not go deeper, in fact that is the root cause.

What is the cause of racial discrimination? When I watched the 13TH film, I always thought about this question. I saw Nixon's policies and sighed if there is a chance, who is not Hitler? It's just that as the times change, you have to learn to do more obscure. This is what the movie says: "You used to call negro, but now you have to say civil rights, state policy."

The 13TH film discusses the reasons why black people are not protected. I am not a person who likes to think about these things, because it is easy to fall into despair, and I can't think of a result. I was not born as a black girl, but also in a disadvantaged group that is not valued. If I were to think about our affirmative action, we were misunderstood by most people, and I was equally desperate. Nixon successfully used the loopholes of the 13th Act to strongly suggest that black people are criminals, and criminals are not worthy of equality. The noble tactics developed by the presidents are different from Auschwitz and the core has no slight difference.

It takes time to resolve the contradictions of racial discrimination that I can understand. But I hope people could be more friendly and patient to different colors. We are born to be choiceless of our colors and nationalities. We are all human beings. Someone must learn to respect the others.

The 13TH film and documentary is available on YouTube for free now. You can go and watch it on your own.