The Best Drama in 2020 may appear: brand new TV series inventory

Dramaqueen

More than 100 days have passed in 2020, and the number of episodes due to the epidemic has been forced to increase. Not only the pushpins that watched the fastest in the group (last year saw more than 190 movies / season), other people also generally chase the same drama every week 10 or more.
Today, I will talk about the 12 new dramas that we think are worth watching in the past 100 days.

Description:
  1. It ’s a new drama , not a return drama, and it does n’t mean that these dramas are “classic”;
  2. We have recorded podcasts for this purpose. For more information, please search for the show: An Anglo-American Roaming Guide;
  3. Most of the dramas have written articles before, and poke the "title of the drama" directly. So this article only introduces one sentence;
  4. The time is up to the beginning of April, so "Mrs. American", which just released 3 episodes, has not been included temporarily, but it is very optimistic.
1. The Plot Against America

The best cautious booking of the year, hope to be beaten in the future. "This overhead historical drama makes people not feel the history of overhead". The United States in the drama is the current world, and the Jews in the drama are like you and me. There are 6 episodes in total, and there is a final episode at the time of writing.

the plot against america

The best cautious booking of the year, hope to be beaten in the future. "This overhead historical drama makes people not feel the history of overhead". The United States in the drama is the current world, and the Jews in the drama are like you and me. There are 6 episodes in total, and there is a final episode at the time of writing.

2.Tales from the Loop

Tales from the Loop

The 8 episodes of brain hole science fiction, which are separate and connected, are beautiful, beautiful, and healing.

3.DEVS

DEVS

When the director of "annihilation" and "mechanical Ji" Alex Garland pointed the lens to quantum mechanics. 8 episodes have just ended, watch with confidence.

4. Unorthodox

1587347415665.png

What kind of cultural conflicts will a Jewish girl flee from New York City and live in Berlin? It ’s been a long time since I ’ve seen such a purely “freedom” show, and I miss that good old time. (I will write an article in the future)

5. ZeroZeroZero

zerozerozero

The upstream and downstream industrial chains of drug trafficking are connected together, and after the drug master, drug lord, and Gomera, the best drug lord drama is added. (The next podcast "The History of the Rise and Fall of the World's Drug Owners" will focus on)

Last edited: