The Best Sound Bars for LG GX OLED - listen to the owners reviews

tvgeek

What are The best sound bars for Your LG GX OLED? Here we collected infomation from the LG GX OLEDs' owners. They mentioned various types of Sound Bars for LG GX OLED TV:

The Best Sound Bars for LG GX OLED - listen to the owners reviews
  1. LG SN11RG
  2. Yamaha YSP-5600
  3. Nakamichi Soundwafe 9.2.4. Its the best Its a complete sound system
  4. I have the sony tx9 cost about 600 pound and it's really good .I bought the rear speakers aswell
  5. I’m running an Onkyo 4K amp and BeoLab 8000’sand BeoLab 7.1 B&O
  6. Samsung harman kardon Q90, 1800 has a sub and rear satelites as well as atmos speakers in the long bar, however for that money I woudl prefer a receiver and speaker set up myself
However, the problem with the best sound bars is they are more expensive than a quality receiver and speaker set up wich is far better, so like the Q90 sound bar with sub and rear speakers runs 1500 to 1800, but for less than that you can buya good Denon receiver and 5.1 speaker set up that you can add on to and make anythign you want, 5.1, 5.2, 5.2.2 etc..Sound bars are ok, but barely better than on boad audio unless you go high end and if you go high end, you can do a lot better with a receiver and eaper set up to get exactly what you want out of it.

The 3 Best Sound Bars for LG GX OLED - basic on owners reviews

No room for 5.1 proper setup. Sonos Arc sub and 2x ones:

The 3 Best Sound Bars for LG GX OLED - basic on owners reviews