The Irishman vs. Godfather film comparison: which one is more classic?

Xmint

Both the "Irish" and "Godfather" trilogy are telling you how the world really works. In fact, the fate of the little people is floating in a hidden power. You are just an executor, and the big man behind you is the decision maker. In a fashionable sentence, no matter where you are, if you want to succeed, you must stand in the C position and become a decision maker. The gang only uses violence, money, and various so-called network connections, and the ruling party is very powerful, using the state machine. Therefore, the ultimate goal of the father in the godfather is to hope that his son will become a parliamentarian from a gang boss. Therefore, the fate of gangsters is destined to be tragic. Of course, the movie ends like this. Otherwise, it will not be released.

1586914522589.png

The morals and morality of the gangsters are vivid in the film, and the surface is the end of tragedy. I think that they have not actually affected the course of history. From this point of view, the former Irish are more ambitious and truer than the latter's godfather. For example, when it comes to the assassination of Kennedy, the legendary union leader Jimmy Hoffa is missing. Although the godfather later talked about whitewashing, the pope was involved.

In a three-and-a-half-hour movie, the story is still relatively compact, and the story is perfect. The cross montage is also used properly, and I really like to finally open the door for myself, which is very impressive. Think about our classmate Liang Chaowei in "Lust Caution" who is very careful in doing things. If you do n’t go to the cinema, you like to be afraid of black, and the bed scenes must have complete control. Compared with our gang brother and driver Frank Hillan, I must be cautious and careful all my life How can it be easy to open the door, not to mention your "heart door", so after jail is standard, the betrayal is also an imaginable ending. The four daughters had nothing to do with him, not to mention Peggy. Why do you want to leave a gap in the door? In the end, people don't want to be lonely, so he wants to be buried, reminding him not to cremate his ashes in the air. . . .

However, the latter godfather is not only telling their stories, but many of them are still insinuating ourselves. The experience may be different, but the routine is the same. For example, you need to have Tao, you need good connections, you have to be masculine, and you have to have a heritage. Your success is all standing on the shoulders of your parents ’giants. It ’s not that you are afraid of losing at the starting line after birth, but that you are doomed as soon as you are born. Your destiny is actually determined by the height of your parents. You see, the Prime Minister of our neighboring country, Japan, isn't it that the people of these families take turns to sit down? We're not already looking for a job with someone who has strength, and we have already arranged a position to wait for him. Class solidification has actually slowly taken shape.

In addition, the godfather has too many golden sentences, so it is estimated that there will be more resonance. No, women and children can be careless, but men just can't. What this says makes men's testosterone soar rapidly!

Amnesia

The godfather is not only telling their stories, but many of them are still insinuating ourselves. The experience may be different, but the routine is the same. For example, you need to have Tao, you need good connections, you have to be masculine, and you have to have a heritage. Your success is all standing on the shoulders of your parents ’giants. It ’s not that you are afraid of losing at the starting line after birth, but that you are doomed as soon as you are born. Your destiny is actually determined by the height of your parents.