The Last Dance Review: The shadow under the champion

Bread Pitt

In the fall of 1997, Michael Jordan and the Chicago Bulls began their sixth NBA championship chase in eight years. However, despite Jordan ’s extraordinary achievements since he made a splash 13 years ago, the game that coach Phil Jackson called the “last dance” was overshadowed by the tension in the club ’s top management because it was the Once saw the greatest player of all time struggle with his outstanding teammates.

Michael Jordan The Last Dance:
  • I know if I do, then I can expect half-hearted results.
  • I’m back.
  • If someone gets the best of me,I try not let that happen again.
  • If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you never will change the outcome.
  • Life is often compared to a marathon, but I think it is more like being a sprinter; long stretches of hard work punctuated by brief moments in which we are given the opportunity to perform at our best.
The Last Dance Episode 1: The shadow under the champion

1. At the beginning, Jordan sat in front of the window. The director just gave a back view. Of course, Qiao Mi can easily identify who this is from the bald head and earrings. I think this indicates that the 97-98 season, the Bulls' prospects are not clear, in fact, there is a huge crisis.

The Last Dance Review

2, Then the protagonist played in turn, Jordan, Pippen, Rodman, Zen Master. In fact, there is a huge contradiction between these people and the management. Owner Reinsdorf believes that the core players are too old and the contract is too high, the team needs to be rebuilt. Jordan was irritated. What reason does he think the champion has to rebuild? But the boss said after signing Jordan's $ 33 million contract, "I will regret it someday", and let Jordan remember for decades. In this state of immediate disintegration, it can also keep the team's core lineup and let the management bleed. This is Jordan's influence.

The Last Dance Review

3. The bull manager Klaus appeared. The short and ugly man was portrayed as a villain. He had been playing against Jordan because of Jordan's sentence "I will not play for other coaches" before leaving the Zen master. Of course, Klaus also left a famous saying "Even if it is 82 wins this season, Zen Master will have to leave next season." So with the title "The Last Dance", this was written by Zen Master in the tactical manual before the season. But think about what management really does? Later, Jordan chose Kwame Brown in the Wizards. How effective was the signing of the Hornets?

4. Interlude a period of time between Jordan University and being selected by the Bulls. In the 82nd NCAA final, the first-year Jordan hit a lore from "Mike" to "Michael", and then stared at the aura of the famous school and was selected by the Bulls. But the Bulls at that time were too bad, and the attention in Chicago was not even as good as the indoor football team. The team was also in a mess. Jordan said that when he ran into a party with his teammates, it was all about Xe and women.

5. Jordan said that he doesn't mix nightclubs, drink alcohol, and only plays football. The assistant coach confirmed that after the Bulls played for a week, he became the strongest player. In the third game of his career against the Bucks, he exploded Moncliff, the league's best defensive player. Recalling the short story in "Jordan Biography", Jordan has just arrived at the Bulls for a training match and never lost in group training. And he swears to irritate old players deliberately, which makes the defense more aggressive. Many Jordan teammates have said that he will continue to test you, if you do not meet his standards you will get out. I believe that Jordan's desire to control will be more reflected in the subsequent episodes.