The Sims 4 Review: What's special about "The Sims 4 "?

vivian334

The EA billboard finally arrives on consoles in an announced formula identical to the PC versions. There had, of course, been incursions on our salon machines previously. This time, it's the right one, everyone can finally live a relationship by proxy with Sandra or Vladimir Gothik, according to their tastes, without compromise. Finally, maybe.

Most of the gameplay in SIM3 can be done in SIM4, of course, some depend on the expansion or mod.

To be honest, I have always been addicted to building a house with SIM4. I have really played and kept playing for a long time. There are very few archives (a lot of houses are built and I do n’t want to play ...), so it ’s not too special to just talk about a few I have played. How to play ...

The Sims 4 Review: What's special about The Sims 4 ?

The Sims 4 Review: What's special about "The Sims 4 "?

The Sims 4 : Grand Slam gameplay

one sentence description is to make the girls all over the city pregnant with my children.
I have to say that it ’s much easier to hook up a girl with mode 4 than 3, build a house with a lot of + romantic items in it, then go out and make a conversation with the girl to come home, the girl instantly becomes provocative, and then hook up to roll the bed It ’s been a trial and error.
It's just that after a few girls are pregnant, the number of children will soon reach the upper limit of the family, and then the family expansion mod will be needed.
This archive finally slept a dozen girls. I went to bed in the old Gothic family of Liuxi. The mother and daughter came to me and I was jealous of each other ... I was also drunk. There are about a dozen children, including those who are still pregnant. The wife who lives next to me is the first pregnant. Standing in the yard every day, you can see her husband caressing her belly happily and embracing her affectionately. I don't know that I have green hair on my head ... mother I think I'm evil
Because there seem to be a lot of people in the town of mode 4, but most of them are randomly generated NPCs, and the ones I hook up are fixed NPCs (the kind you can visit with a fixed residence). If you do n’t pick, there are more girls who can sleep.

The Sims 4 : The survival mode

It only builds a young villain into the game. Then buy the largest piece of land, build a house without using money, and live on.
Why do you have to be a teenager, because teenagers are the lowest age to live independently (children will prompt the need for an adult to accompany), and teenagers need to go to school, there is no stable source of income, then how to make money to support themselves depends on their own play.

I chose to take a painter / writer to make money, because buying a land to build a house cost a large part of the initial capital (the villain only had more than ten dollars at the beginning of the game). When the villain was the poorest, he could only sell the lights. Pay water and electricity bills with other furniture (the only lamp in the whole house, after selling it, the villain can only hack into the manuscript or write homework) ...

The Sims 4 : Collect all the ghosts of the dead

model 4 There are ten kinds of dead methods, newly added There are several kinds of laughter, embarrassment, lifelessness, etc. The ghosts after death also have some differences.

The Sims 4 : continued life gameplay

is an extension of the previous gameplay. One sentence is to seduce passers-by to feed the cows flowers, and let the cows peanuts secrete the essence of life for their own life. (The effect of the boy in red is particularly good ×
I am practicing this, some details are still vague, you can try it if you have the same.
How to search for cow flowers.
Dairy plants must be fed every 12 hours (play time).
If not fed, the cow plant will try to use cakes to entice the public to tease them.
When the citizens try to drag the cake in the mouth of the cow plant, one possibility is that the citizen is swallowed by the cow plant and then spit it out,
Another possibility is that the public was swallowed by the cow plant and swallowed the last breath in its stem
If the villain is swallowed and spit it out again, the cow's milk will secrete milk, and this milk will be accompanied by the emotion of the swallowed villain (such as a villain who swallows a confident state will get confident milk, and drinking it can gain confidence Mood state)
If the villain is completely eaten (35% probability), the cow's milk will secrete life essence, and drinking it can extend the lifespan for a few days.
Hey, wait for someone to knock on the door, let me pick it up first.

waterloo

Warning ! The Sims 4 Collection is only a grouping of expansion packs, it absolutely does not contain the basic game, which is misleading in my opinion given its presence in the daily offers ...