Trolls World Tour is about tolerance in a diverse society

Gene

When the first film of Trolls was released, I pulled back and gave the tickets to my friends. After a month and a half away from the theater, the first movie I saw turned out to be the sequel to Trolls, Trolls: the world of | Trolls. The children's musical adventure film continues to preach great love and hurl the positive message of "the world is all in one" at the audience. Of course, not everyone will agree with the pop fairy queen "born for love" innocent, rock fairy queen to brainwash the attempt to impose the world naturally not desirable, but I appreciate the movie attention to "harmony and difference" : "because you are not with the music, we will pull you to prison.

Trolls World Tour

Trolls World Tour

The Trolls World Tour "drama king to no: elves emo elf queen is going to rule the World, one by one to shoot other elves, including electronic, classical, country, punk and popular, as a popular elves stand up the leading role of the queen, the movie the story content of 90 minutes, bound for six big country, dialogue, dense, music instead of less than can be imagined. All the characters are set up and interacted in a ridiculous way. Sometimes they really don't know what the hell they are doing, but sometimes they are funny and funny, especially when Mr. Dinkles shows up.

The tolerance of diverse societies is another feature of Trolls World Tour. I just found out today that the last episode was about a species that eats elves. In fact, the movie takes great care to build a pluralistic society. Although it is not explicitly stated, the plot includes male characters giving birth to children, a color that is not exclusive to a single group, "I can be popular or coco punk" and so on. Everything comes naturally. I think the diverse World view in Trolls World Tour is a good example.