Vividstorm S PRO Screen: Wrinkle-Free Wonder?

manishdziva007

I've read that some projection screens suffer from issues like wrinkles or waves in the material. Has anyone encountered such problems with the S PRO screen from Vividstorm? How does it handle in terms of maintaining a flat, smooth surface? Does the vividstorm screen have an adjustable tension system? Does the vividstorm screen have an adjustable tension system?

Tomy

If you want a certain height of screen , you had better tell vividstorm before shipment. Don't adjust the screen hegith too much ,it may affect the screen surface and cause the wrinkles.

cocc

I've read that some projection screens suffer from issues like wrinkles or waves in the material. Has anyone encountered such problems with the S PRO screen from Vividstorm? How does it handle in terms of maintaining a flat, smooth surface? Does the vividstorm screen have an adjustable tension system? Does the vividstorm screen have an adjustable tension system?
I also have this problem with my screen, but after I unfolded the screen for a while, these horizontal wrinkles slowly disappeared. You can try this too.