What do you think is the most incomprehensible setting of GTA5?

Amnesia

What do you think is the most unscientific setting of GTA5? What I feel is the most irrational is that if you hide in a remote corner and eliminate the police star, even if you immediately drive out with the bullet-filled car, the police who have just chased you are standing still, like Nothing happened ...
It's too unscientific

What do you think is the most incomprehensible setting of GTA5?

• Is the police having a scanning perspective mirror or GPS global positioning? No matter where I hide, the police will drive directly to the location I chose. Once a crime happend, a policeman just come out from nowhere, does the policeman emerge from the ground? could GTA5 change the ai algorithm a little bit? At least dont judged me as attacking police when your police to chase my tail! and don't kill me with a shotgun for juest grabbing a car.

The most unscientific settings of GTA5

• when you press the touchpad, you can buy various bullets and grenades.
  • The car blew up, call the insurance and they will send it back to you.
  • No vehicle can hit trees, including tanks.
  • After the strength is full, you can punch a NPC with one punch.
  • All super sports car speeds are not "super", 140 is not counted as entertainment dial.
  • The characters on the line are all one, and the dumb can't talk.
  • Shooting in places with few people, you will be wanted by the police.
  • Except for gun shops, weapon shops, and clothes shops, there are few places to enter.
  • Luxury yachts are never bad, and self-defense air defense missiles
  • players can bring dozens of weapons, like Doraemon's pocket.
  • The server is very metaphysical, and the accelerator is not working.

• The wild country ridge kills one person, one star. (If you do n’t catch a drunk driving through a red light, catch me every day)
  • The tree, no matter what method is used, can not be rotten.
  • No matter what type of car you are driving (except rocket thunder), there is a star, no matter how fast you drive, the police car can always come up to your butt (the police do not know if it can run, anyway, I tried the offline Some sports cars and some sports cars online, police cars can always rush to hit me). And I can't avoid this ending even if I drive a police car.
  • There are pockets of Doraemon, you can take out a lot of things such as rockets, Gatling, grenades, gasoline, pistols, assault rifles, submachine guns, machine guns, axes ...
  • No matter how you are killed, you can be born again by spending some money.
  • Where Luo Shengdu is so dangerous, the highest firepower configuration of the police is SWAT team + assault rifle ... not even an armored vehicle ... I do n’t know if 6 will have a national guard, the kind with F22
  • Luo Shengdu is very advanced in technology, and both subway and train can be unmanned. (The train can be stopped, I tried it online, climbed the train, made a star, and then hit the helicopter to add the star, then the train will stop at a station, and it will start again after you get off the train)The police in Los Santos not only can't do firepower, but also can't do intelligence quotient. When they commit crimes, they chase you to death. When the star disappears, they come out and they won't bird you.

In other words, who has the police mod and detailed installation and use tutorials? begging