What do you think the Rick and Morth Season 4 Episode 10?

After watching the 10th episode of Rick and Morth Season 4, I suddenly realized that perhaps integrating into the family is the biggest adventure of rick's life. Rick is an anti-social genius. When he was young, he joined the rebels against the Galactic Federation. He never respected the system. He was passionate about adventure and freedom all his life. He had no concern or sense of responsibility. After all, the sense of responsibility is something that needs to be considered under the social system.

I have also been married-perhaps you can regard marriage as his first attempt to integrate into society-but from his running away from home, this attempt should have failed regardless of subjective and objective. Twenty years later, Rick returned to his family and finally faced this challenge. For a person like Rick who has almost no social attributes, this kind of difficulty is definitely greater than taking risks and rebelling.

Responsibilities, obligations, and choices are all new things to him. They are frustrations that his genius has not experienced. When he gradually integrates into the system of society and family with the plot, he is destined to learn to compromise and be emotional.

Of course, this is an adventure for Rick, and for ordinary visitors like us, Rick is very aggrieved-with such talent, why bother to come back and suffer this sin?

But Rick's mental journey is probably different from ordinary people. I think the emotionless Rick is just like a shell as Zeus said in the ninth episode. In fact, the emotionless grandfather Rick should not be so cute and distressing. If you look at how ordinary people become stronger step by step, Morty might be a better perspective.

In the end, I love Grandpa Rick, but I never want to be him. I have a faint worry: Grandpa didn't open the door in the end, was it because he felt shameless to see his family, or he felt frustrated? Will grandpa choose to continue to face the problem or run away from home again?