What interesting knowledge is there in Minecraft?

Abramhham

The world presented by Minecraft is not gorgeous pictures and special effects, but focuses on gameplay. Players can create and destroy the blocks in the game in the three-dimensional space, even experience different game modes in the multi player server and single player world, and create excellent buildings, creations and works of art. What funny things did you meet in Minecraft?

There may not be Newton in Minecraft, but there are apples: Oak apple

Cutting trees in Minecraft will drop apples, but have you ever thought about what kind of apples you eat? Compared with many players who have eaten more or less apples in Minecraft, it is very red and big, which is very attractive, and it is a rare good thing to fill your stomach in the novice period. But the problem is that the most common tree in Minecraft is oak, and most of the Minecraft apples we eat come from oak. In fact, oak apple or oak gall is the common name for a large apple like gall found on oak which was caused by chemicals injected by the larva of certain gall wasp.

There may not be Newton in Minecraft, but there are apples: Oak apple

Minecraft: squid in the blue sky

We all know that the squid will stop when it hits the surface of the square. However, if you are playing in a multiplayer game, and your network condition is not good (or the server), squid will not be able to determine the water surface of the server, but will fly out in a straight line at a constant speed. If you are lucky enough, you may see squid on the white cloud.

Minecraft: squid in the blue sky

Minecraft: bisexual animals and asexual chickens

As we all know, there is no concept of reciprocal intersection in Minecraft. What do you mean? Three cows can mate in two. And the chicken is even more powerful. Only one chicken can produce a nest of chickens - through eggs.

Minecraft name Mine & craft exactly corresponds to the left and right mouse buttons.

Mine: click left to destroy. Craft: click right to create.

Mojang's logo is also apple.

I think many people know that in earlier versions, if notch is killed, it will drop apple. But not many people know that Mojang's logo is also apple.

Mojang's logo is also apple.

Giant skeleton fossil in Minecraft

As the night falls, the sky gradually darkens, but you are still in the wild woods, you will fall accidentally if you are not careful. When you carefully move forward a few steps, a giant skeleton lay in front of you which was created by someone else.

What interesting knowledge is there in Minecraft?

Bedrock can be destroyed by explosion, but to generate an explosion of such intensity is not affordable for ordinary home computers.

There are three ways to kill a creative player: fall into the void, kill command and healing potion with a level of 125 or above.

KiwiMax

I've had my fair share of hilarious moments, like accidentally unleashing a horde of sheep into my friend's meticulously designed castle or mistaking a creeper for a harmless cactus!

StevenLindsey

Minecraft is indeed a world of endless surprises! It's funny how we stumble upon peculiar things like oak apples while immersed in the game. Reminds me of the time I first ventured into Minecraft's realms. I discovered Minecraft free resources that helped me navigate the game's intricacies. The oak apple mystery adds a quirky charm to the game, don't you think?

Last edited: