What should I buy?

krusty

Hello fam, im thinking on buying one of the following projectors and i would love some advice as this would be my first proyector:

-Nexigo Pj40 -Wimus P64 -Emton N1 -BenQ GV30 -Ximi mogo 2 (maybe the pro or not) -Ultimea U0320 -Yaber k2s -Toptro x7

I will use it for indoors 99% of the time and mostly to watch movies, etc, maybe some gaiming but nor really often.

if there are any better options , please let me know, i would appreciate it 10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254 . (Price range between 300-400cad)

And I'm located in Canada, the picture will be projected un a white wall.

Thanks!

Last edited:

KamronBode

Hello fam, im thinking on buying one of the following projectors and i would love some advice as this would be my first proyector:

-Nexigo Pj40 -Wimus P64 -Emton N1 -BenQ GV30 -Ximi mogo 2 (maybe the pro or not) -Ultimea U0320 -Yaber k2s -Toptro x7

I will use it for indoors 99% of the time and mostly to watch movies, etc, maybe some gaiming but nor really often.

if there are any better options , please let me know, i would appreciate it 10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254 . (Price range between 300-400cad)

And I'm located in Canada, the picture will be projected un a white wall.

Thanks!

fellow financial navigators! I stumbled upon this instant cash advance app while perusing the App Store during a recent financial crunch. The convenience it brought to my life was unparalleled. If you're ever in need of quick cash, I'd highly recommend checking it out – it made a significant difference for me!
Any update?

Last edited: