sony What's the difference between Sony 2020 TV A8H and A9G? Which one to buy?

Leonord D

The first is the upgrade of the system, from Android 8 to 9. Sony's system doesn't have any startup ads, which is very praiseworthy; then the main chip should be the same generation X1 chip, but there are more 4K reality chips in Sony A8H, which can process 4K pictures more quickly; the third is Sony A9G, as the highest end of Sony, supports IMAX sound effects, which is not supported in Sony A8H. A8H can detect items in the room and optimize the sound field. For the screen, it should be better for A8H, but the difference should not be too big. According to the official announcement page, Sony A9G's screen sound field is better than A8H's because of the product difference.

What's the difference between Sony 2020 TV A8H and A9G? Which one to buy?

Finally, let's talk about the sound. As one of the biggest promotional selling points of Sony TV A series, the effect is really very good. As the main speaker, it can bring people a very shocking experience.

For me, I will choose Sony A8H. It's a rule that for electronic products, new is better than old. I think it's hard to see the difference between the two screens with the naked eye. A8G and A9G are hard to see for business trips. The technology of the 9 series is also estimated to be put down to the next generation. So we can boldly think that the screen of A8H is not much different from that of the 9 series.

If considering other brands, Samsung's QLED TV is also very good. Which one to buy? Welcome to comment.