What's your favorite sports movie?

Weppera

I, who does not love sports, surprisingly like to watch "sport biographies", speculating that every ordinary person wants to usher in the so-called highlight moment of his life. Here I'd like to talk about 1 of my favorite sports movies with adrenaline soaring and tears. Stucking in home, sports movie inspires the boring life.

Million Dollar Baby

Directed by Clint Eastwood, it is one of my favorite sports movies. Maggie, the heroine, a waitress from a Missouri town , has the only pursuit of boxing. Frankie, Eastwood's male lead, an elderly boxing coach, has a frozen relationship with his family and leads the walking dead. Under the firm efforts of Maggie, Frankie was convinced to be her coach. For a small person like Maggie, maybe a lifetime, just standing on the stage once, standing on the championship stage once is enough.

million dollar baby sports movie 2.png

However, "not all dreams can come true, many people die with dreams". In a championship game, Maggie was used by her opponent to make a vicious move, leading to a lifelong disability. Her cervical spine and spine were all damaged and she could no longer return to the competition.

When I saw this, the story was still half, and thought that Maggie had hope to return to the game. Coach Frankie is also actively finding a better rehabilitation hospital for her. After all, Maggie is still smiling until this time.

million dollar baby sports movie.png

If your life is doomed to "failure", when you learn that your dream will one day leave you, you will inevitably face failure. Do you choose to move forward or leave? For Maggie, "She is willing to gamble everything for dreams that others cannot understand."

This movie is far beyond the inspirational category, more about hope, life, faith and choice. 🥰 So what's your favorite sports movie?

Attachments

• million dollar baby sports movie 2.png
    478.4 KB · Views: 182
  • million dollar baby sports movie 2.png
    478.4 KB · Views: 190
  • million dollar baby sports movie.png
    million dollar baby sports movie.png
    461 KB · Views: 215