What's your "this has bothered me for way too long" movie moment?

yadde

For me I am bothered to an unreasonable degree about a moment in Ocean's Eleven. When Linus (Matt Damon) and Danny (George Clooney) are about to blow the vault door open and the remote doesn't work. What bugs me is that Linus just happens to have an unopened pack of batteries on him.

I get that 10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254 they are prepared for a lot of contingencies but this requires the acceptance of a huge oversight of testing that equipment beforehand. Plus why keep a bulky package, just throw a few extra in your equipment or whatever.

I realize this is an unreasonable thing to be bothered by but I think about this way more than I'd care to admit.

Last edited:

Billy889

In Jurassic Park, the T-Rex scene in the car. Why wouldn't they just shift the car into neutral and roll away? It wouldn't have outrun the T-Rex, but at least they wouldn't be stuck in park! It drives me crazy every time.

llisaa

In Star Wars, Episode IV, how did the Death Star's thermal exhaust port, a crucial weakness, just happen to be the size of a womp rat? Seems like a massive design flaw for an otherwise powerful space station.