Where to watch Da 5 Bloods directed by Spike Lee?

waterloo

The Vietnam War movie "Da 5 Bloods" directed by the famous black director Spike Lee recently revealed a new poster. On the poster, a black soldier wears a steel helmet. Only the eyes of the facial features were clearly visible, and he shed five bloody tears.

Da 5 Bloods

Da 5 Bloods Poster

The whole poster is very design-oriented, and the hand-painted style is obvious. More importantly, the "Da 5 Bloods" in the title of the film has been embodied in it. The film, starring Chadwick Bosman , Delly Lindo , Clark Peters , and Paul Walter Hauser , tells the story of a group of South Asian veterans who struggled to deal with their war trauma after returning to Southeast Asia. The reason why this group of veterans want to return to Vietnam is also related to the gold buried 50 years ago. In fact, this is not a film project that Spike Li Xin launched. When he was preparing for the "Black Party" , the story of "Da 5 Bloods" had already taken shape.

Da 5 Bloods

Earlier, in an interview, Spike Lee said: "Producer Roy De Lavey gave the script to Kevin Wilmert (Lee commonly used script co-author) and me. (Initially) the script is Danny Written by Pilsen and Paul Demio. Kevin and I changed the perspective of African American troops in the Vietnam War. We realized that this was an opportunity to show what the black Vietnamese soldiers did. I am not talking about other There are no black soldiers in the films of the Vietnam War, but "Da 5 Bloods" is a story about them all. They are no longer secondary characters in corners and corners. "Obviously," Da 5 Bloods "will continue Spike. The story mode of the black theme movie before Li, and will return to war.

It is worth mentioning that the producer of "Da 5 Bloods" is Netflix, which has attracted a large number of excellent directors in recent years. Spike Lee said: "I (the Netflix) and I (NetFly) did two seasons of" Victory Win ", and they also produced a short film" See You Yesterday "of my students, so I am very happy to be with them. The best example is Scorsese ’s The Irishman . "Currently, Da 5 Bloods is scheduled to go live on June 12.