Which screen is the best for XGIMI Ultra horizon projector?

manishdziva007

Hi all,

I want to get a XGIMI Ultra horizon projector. I'm curious about the material used for Vividstorm's S PRO screen. Is it a traditional white screen, or does it utilize some specialized technology to enhance contrast and color performance? Does XGIMI Ultra horizon projector compatible with the vividstorm screen?

Thank you!

Tomy

Based on your XGIMI ultra projector, its brightness 2300lumens, Alr screen will be better than the white screen.
Vividstorm obsidian long throw screen may be suitable for the projector.

cocc

Hi all,

I want to get a XGIMI Ultra horizon projector. I'm curious about the material used for Vividstorm's S PRO screen. Is it a traditional white screen, or does it utilize some specialized technology to enhance contrast and color performance? Does XGIMI Ultra horizon projector compatible with the vividstorm screen?

Thank you!
XGIMI Ultra horizon projector works very well with VIVIDSTORM ALR screen, I suggest you try it

sai

The XGIMI Ultra horizon projector isn't an ultra-short focus projector, so it won't work with VIVIDSTORM's S pro UST ALR screen.
The white screen is not light resistant, and the picture will become white when projected during the day, which is better than projecting directly on the white wall to save money.
I think the VIVIDSTORM long focus ALR anti-light screen is the best fit for the XGIMI Ultra horizon projector. The ALR screen can also maintain the color contrast during the day, so that the color does not become too white.
I hope you find this information helpful.