Who played Jack Sparrow in new version of "Pirates of the Caribbean"?

The reboot version of "Pirates of the Caribbean" is the highlight of Disney without a doubt. A few days ago, in an interview, the producer of the entire series, Jerry Brookheimer, said that the entire crew was working hard to create the script. When talking about the role of Johnny Depp , Jerry Brookheimer was very hesitant.

new version of Pirates of the Caribbean

Jonnny Depp
Jerry Brookheimer said: "We are working hard to write the script, which is estimated to be finished soon. I hope Disney will like this script. However, I don't know the result. So, we are still working hard. At present, We have been developing this film series, what exactly is the role of Depp, and I do n’t know yet. Wait and see, it can only be done now. ” From Jerry Brookheimer ’s remarks, Depp ’s role May not return to the new version of "Pirates of the Caribbean". However, this may also be a smoke bomb released by Jerry.

The original "Pirates of the Caribbean" series was directed by Gore Vybinski , Joachim Ronny and Aspen Sandberg ,starring Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom , Keira Knightley and others. The series of movies tells of the grievances and complaints of several pirates: Jack was abandoned on the desert island by another pirate captain, and his "Black Pearl" pirate ship was deceived; Captain Barbosa needed a special thing to undo the moonlight A skull-shaped curse; Blacksmith Will is actually the son of a pirate, but he doesn't know it himself. He just gave the story of the "heirloom" he left as a child to his sweetheart.

In addition, there is news that "Pirates of the Caribbean" is expected to become a TV series and be put on a small screen. But this plan has been put on hold for the time being. The first is the difficulty of choosing actors, after all, the movie version has already been deeply rooted in people's hearts, and the second is the cost control of the scene and special effects. The revenue of a TV series is not comparable to that of a movie, so the drama "Pirates of the Caribbean" is not currently in Disney's plan.