Why can't my projector search for mobile phone hotspots?

THS-sh

Check your phone hotspot if it is turned on. The reason why the projector cannot find the mobile phone hotspot may be because the mobile phone hotspot is not turned on.

Mialulu

Why can't my projector search for mobile phone hotspots?

The reasons why the projector cannot find the mobile phone hotspot may be as follows:

1. The hotspot of the mobile phone is not turned on, you can click the settings of the mobile phone to enable the hotspot function in the data network.

2. If there is a problem with the mobile phone network, you need to reset the relevant network settings, open the settings of the mobile phone, then reset the network settings and then search for hotspots.

3. The projector does not support connecting to the mobile phone hotspot. Some projectors may not support connecting to the hotspot, so you need to ask the relevant customer service personnel.

If your projector can't find the mobile hotspot, I suggest you try to turn off the hotspot, then turn it on, and then try to connect. You can also restart the phone and try to connect to the hotspot.