Why choose TCL C8 QLED TV?

How convenient is TCL C8QLED TV? What should I do when I want to control the TV but can't find the remote control? TCL C8 QLED TV supports far field voice function. What should I do when I want to take a screen shot on TV and share it on my mobile phone? TCL C8 QLED TV can take a voice controlled screenshot and share it. When I watch a movie, do I find a beautiful actress and don't know who she is? Just ask the voice assistant, "who is she?" TCL C8 QLED TV has rich Internet resources built in.

How much does it cost for such a good-looking, intelligent and convenient TCL C8 QLED TV? The price of 55 inch is 7999 yuan, 65 inch 9999 yuan and 75 inch 12999 yuan. Compared with other brand products, it is quite good. TCL C8 QLED TV is the most worthy intelligent TV product at present. In terms of image quality, the quantum dot pro2020 technology on TCL C8 QLED TV adopts Nano primary color quantum dot luminescent materials, which can present 1 billion rich and pure colors.

The application of the newly added color matching chip is to make the color more pleasant. It can not only realize the purification of the picture color, make the color picture more natural and smooth, but also provide the AI scene optimization to optimize different scenes. With the support of Q image quality engine, the display of TCL C8 QLED TV can achieve the effect of purer color, wider color gamut and more delicate image quality.

If the fine painting quality is TCL's pursuit of quality as always, then the simple design is TCL's determined and pure life attitude. In TCL C8 QLED TV, it embodies TCL's intention for detail design - rounded art5 comprehensive screen with Trident star base, which is sharp and mellow, but also full of texture due to the color matching of streamer silver.

Light color rendering sensor + metal polishing technology can reflect the environment, easily match with any home style, smooth streamline and quality feel like the warm light in the spring wind. With such a refined and simple appearance and a stunning image quality presentation, TCL C8 QLED TV looks like a beautiful mural at home.

As the first model of the new quantum dot Pro display technology, TCL C8 QLED TV can be said to really improve the picture quality performance of TV to a level, and reach the very high level of IMAX cinema level projection system. TCL, as an expert in understanding your big screen sound and painting, should not only upgrade the performance of the picture quality, but also change the sound quality.

The addition of Onkyo Hi-fi audio makes the sound quality of TCL C8 QLED TV easily roll over the vast majority of competitors on the market. 2.1 subwoofer not only makes the surging bass tremble, but also makes the whole living room more easily surrounded by music by Dolby panoramic sound and intelligent speaker. When it is used to play music, every bass is like a drumbeat in my heart, like water flowing into my ears, even if I come to the concert.

The brand-new and upgraded ultimate picture quality plus professional audio make TCL C8 QLED TV realize real IMAX private cinema audio-visual. Massive applications and movie sources make the "private cinema" match the content users want to see at any time. TCL c8QLED TV is equipped with Android 9.0 operating system, which is highly open as a whole. There are all kinds of popular variety shows, cinema films, animation TV, and popular games, educational resources and sports events. Only you can imagine that it can't be found without it. The whole scene AI can recommend different content according to different preferences of each person, so that thousands of people can recommend film and television content.

If there is a child at home, TCL C8 QLED TV's anti blue light + hybrid dimming + environmental light sensing technology + natural light technology + MEMC sports anti shake technology constitute a five part healthy picture quality. It can remove the eye injury elements from all aspects, such as picture clarity, screen flash, light source, shake, etc., protect the child's vision health, and long-term viewing will not cause vision fatigue. Redefining TV with technology and reshaping experience with ingenuity are the core concepts TCL wants to convey to us. If you want to experience the latest cutting-edge display technology and enjoy the audio-visual feast at home, TCL C8 QLED TV will be a good choice.