sony Why so many people would like to recommend Sony TV?

Leonord D

My TV is mainly used to play games, PS and Switch, and sometimes watch HD resources. When I bought TV, I chose a lot of models, from projection to 75 inch, I was going to pay. Later I saw Sony X9500 series, which changed my decision in a flash. Sony's 9500 series, the highest end of LCD screen, X1 flagship new product's image quality has been greatly improved compared with other series. I use PS4 pro to run the picture of the Witcher 3, which is not particularly brilliant, is very shocking on Sony TV. I feel that my previous games have been played in vain, and I don't feel the extreme picture of 3A major works. I wish I could take all the previous games out and play them again with my Sony TV. I used to love watching documentaries, but now I watch them with the best quality of pictures, which is amazing.

Why so many people would like to recommend Sony TV?Why so many people would like to recommend Sony TV?

Sony X1 chip is really good.
Sony TV is real 4K. It's not RGBW. It's 4K.
For HDR, Sony has HDR10, Dolby vision, 1000nit.
About color, Sony has P3 / bt2020.
For dynamic, MEMC, 120Hz, necessary for sports events.
About system, Sony Android TV, no boot ads.
For entertainment, PS4 Pro / PS5 is perfectly compatible with Sony TV. Low latency, with HDMI ARC.

Samsung is OK. Compared with those Sony TVs at the same price, some of them are too colorful. Hisense is ok too. They still are not very satisfying.

If you like sound, Sony HiRes / Dolby Atmos plus your own echo wall are perfect.

There are USB and HDMI, that is, 3.0 USB and high-speed HDMI, even if two of them are not high-speed, Sony would say that cearly.

I think in the case of limited budget, if you have the need to play games, watch blue disc and watch HD member content of video website, I suggest that you would rather reduce some size, but also buy TV with good picture quality, choose from high-end series of Sony and Samsung, and more recommend Sony because Sony's system is better than Samsung's.

In addition, it's very easy to choose Sony TV, because in fact, it only has three grades of products, prospective, high-performance and Volkswagen. Originally, there were some segments in the Volkswagen level, but I don't see any more. The product model and price remain continuous every year, so I don't need to guess. If Sony is not recommended in the future, there is probably only one reason, because the market share continues to shrink, resulting in the price rise.