With this northern lights projector, I finally have a galaxy in my bedroom!

Wanna buy one n give it a try?

• TY for suggestion, but NOOO.

• Yeahhh, having been a fan!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Agnessssss

Bought this for my child and she loves this. In her own words, ‘Wow!’. It’s a really nice effect for a nightlight that kids will love. She LOVES hanging out with us looking at the ceiling. She loves to "fall asleep under the stars" she says. I have to agree with her. I love it too! I highly highly recommend this star projector.

I can not explain in words how unreal this product is...it really does change the entire feel to a room in one moment. I have been fooling around with LED lights and gluing LED Light strips on to walls in order to create cool lighting effects, until I discovered this product. The key is that it changes the entire feel of a room as soon as you turn it on and with no maintenance or DAMAGE to walls or property.
northern lights projector.jpg

Best Northern Lights Projector
You Plug in and Play. It means a lot when you have a kid and they want to make their room look COOL however you do not want to spend 3-6 hours gluing stuff to the walls that they will have to take down in 4 months and you end up damaging the walls and paying a fine. The key to this aurora northern lights projector is that it plug and go - no DAMAGE to the walls and ceiling and you get an effect that one can not really duplicate. I wish I bought this first vs. other items that we purchased to decorate a dorm room with - oh well - Live and learn.
northern lights ceiling projector.jpg

Northern Lights Ceiling Projector for More Fun Daily
Now I've been using it every single night for about 10 days because I wanted to leave a review that I could stand behind! I was asked to try this product for my honest review and I made it clear that honest is all I can be! I love all the different colors and settings and how simple it is to use! You can also set a timer for it to shut off after so long. My husband and I keep it on all night long and we've had NO ISSUES! It has a charge port which is easy to plug in and set up.
projector northern lights.jpg

The lights are bright enough so you see the clouds and stars easily but not so bright that it's annoying to have on. I absolutely love it, I don't think I'll ever be able to not have one after this. I thoroughly enjoy having it on, I keep it in my bedroom so I can see it all the time, I plan to buy another for my living room! It's affordable and it works amazingly! If you're on the fence stop second guessing and buy it now! You will not be disappointed. You can see exactly what you're getting! It's so much fun!!
northern lights laser projector.jpg

Northern Lights Projector to Give Laser Lights
I love the way the motion of the lights and stars interact. You can adjust the color of the waves and you can choose to have the stars on or off. The color display is just beautiful. It's almost a 360 degree display. Photos don't do it justice. It is LED and Laser lights. I used it out on our screened in patio with a portable power bank and what a show it projected on the screen and wall. It is very bright, so avoid looking directly at the crystal. I sit it up on a shelf, but you can angle it to hit wherever you want the lights to shine. I just love it.
aurora northern lights projector.jpg

Easy-to-Use Aurora Northern and Southern Lights Projector
The setup is very simple. It comes with a remote that makes changing settings from a distance very simple. It's lightweight, portable, and does not take up room on any surface you put it on. The light options of red, blue, white, and green, give you tons of combinations to use along with the laser light function. Great for a small or big room because of the different brightness levels that let you control the soft or sharpness of the colors. The remote functions well. You can also use it without a remote because it has all of the functions built in on the front panel. It's a really great product to transform any space into a casual light show for all ages.
best northern lights projector.jpg

Virgil Bradley

Have to say the light is very impressive and the cloudy light is very romantic. But the laser light dots seem to be too strong. Maybe a disturbing for my sleep. Not consider about the purchase:).

Robin

Have bought one last year. It's totally a kid favorite in our house!! We turn off all the lights and have a dance party. Or we snuggle up in bed and watch the light show. Our favorite function is the Bluetooth speaker. We can play music or white noise for bedtime. The light show is really bright and the remote changes the colors very easily. Loveeeeee it!