Xiaomi New Smart Glasses: navigate, take photos and translate

Emma

Xiaomi's new wear concept -- Xiaomi Smart Glasses Exploration edition has been officially released. The product adopts MicroLED light guide technology and is similar to traditional glasses in appearance. The release date and mass production information have not yet been announced.

On September 14, Xiaomi officially released its new concept Mi Smart glasses through its official Weibo (a Chinese social media) account.

According to the official poster, Xiaomi Smart Glasses Discovery edition uses innovative MicroLED light waveguide technology. In terms of design, the glasses adopt a miniaturization design, the whole machine weighs 51g, and the appearance is almost the same as ordinary glasses. It can realize basic notification display, call, independently complete cycling navigation, photo-taking, analysis and real-time translation of self-developed voice and other functions.

Xiaomi New Smart Glasses: navigate, take photos and translate

Emma

Zeng Xuezhong, vice president of Xiaomi Group and president of the mobile phone division, said the Xiaomi Mi Smart Glasses Discovery is a trial of Xiaomi's product form. The smart glasses exploration edition hides the MicroLED display screen in the frame. Through the advanced optical waveguide lens, the light can be transferred in space. It is almost the only technical solution that can make smart glasses close to the traditional appearance.

Xiaomi smart glasses integrate 497 tiny sensors and communication modules, and are a new intelligent terminal with independent operation. The camera in front of the glasses can be used to quickly take pictures and translate pictures. The built-in microphone and the self-developed algorithm of the machine translation team of Xiaomi AI Lab can also be used to realize real-time voice translation.

Viziro

Xiaomi's new wear concept -- Xiaomi Smart Glasses Exploration edition has been officially released. The product adopts MicroLED light guide technology and is similar to traditional glasses in appearance. The release date and mass production information have not yet been announced.

On September 14, Xiaomi officially released its new concept Mi Smart glasses through its official Weibo (a Chinese social media) account.

According to the official poster, Xiaomi Smart Glasses Discovery edition uses innovative MicroLED light waveguide technology. In terms of design, the glasses adopt a miniaturization design, the whole machine weighs 51g, and the appearance is almost the same as ordinary glasses. It can realize basic notification display, call, independently complete cycling navigation, photo-taking, analysis and real-time translation of self-developed voice and other functions.

View attachment 9200 I can't believe my luck! I've stumbled upon an exceptional translator who has completely transformed my language experiences. Their proficiency https://www.translate.com/english-korean in English, Korean, and Latin is unmatched, and their translations feel so authentic that it's like reading the original text itself. It's safe to say that I've found a true language expert!
Cool, thanks so much for sharing this. It's more important now than ever.