Xiaomi TV S65 and S55 Mini LED: What to Expect

Gabe

Xiaomi is on the verge of launching its latest TV models, the Xiaomi TV S65 and S55 Mini LED, running on the powerful Xiaomi HyperOS.

Apart from the difference in screen size, both variants share similar configurations. They feature a 4K resolution LCD screen, supporting Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) and Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) technologies for smoother gaming experiences.

Xiaomi TV S65 and S55 Mini LED.jpg

Under the hood, these TVs are equipped with a quad-core A73 processor, coupled with a 3+32GB memory combination. They offer two HDMI 2.1 ports, one HDMI 2.0 port, two USB ports, and an Ethernet port for versatile connectivity options. With support for Wi-Fi 6, they are seamlessly compatible with Xbox Series X/S, and offer Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos support for enhanced audio-visual experiences.

For reference, the Xiaomi TV S Pro 65 Mini LED stands as Xiaomi's most affordable Mini LED TV currently available. Boasting 896 independent backlight zones and a built-in light sensor, it automatically adjusts screen brightness with a peak brightness of 2200 nits. With a refresh rate reaching up to 240Hz in gaming mode, along with 4K 144Hz Variable Refresh Rate and 4K 120Hz MEMC dynamic compensation, it promises an immersive viewing experience.

Moreover, this TV comes pre-installed with Xiaomi's HyperOS, powered by a quad-core A73 processor and featuring a 4GB+64GB memory combination. It offers dual HDMI 2.1 ports, along with a USB 3.0 port, a USB 2.0 port, and support for Wi-Fi 6, and Dolby Vision panoramic sound.

In conclusion, the Xiaomi TV S65/S55 Mini LED series represents a blend of cutting-edge technology and affordability, promising users immersive entertainment experiences with superior visual quality and seamless connectivity options.

llisaa

Hoping these Mini LED TVs from Xiaomi can offer similar picture quality to high-end models at a more affordable price. If they can keep the price down, I'm definitely interested!

Tbeufg45

Curious about the dimming zones and peak brightness on these Xiaomi Mini LED TVs. Those specs will really determine how they compete with Samsung and LG

tvholic

I'll wait for some reviews before jumping on the bandwagon. Mini LED technology is still new, and I want to see how reliable these Xiaomi TVs are in the long run.