10 Best Netflix Series and Movies in 2022 February

LisaMo

1. The Tinder Swindler

the tinder swindler.jpg

Documentaries with investigative themes occasionally appear on Netflix. This time we get to learn the story of women who were duped by a man claiming to be the son of a billionaire. The scammer found his victims through Tinder and then took millions of dollars out of their accounts. Some victims are planning revenge. Will the fraudster be tracked down?

2. The Dark Desire

The Dark Desire.jpg

The Dark Desire series, a Netflix production, returns to the platform with the premiere of its second season. The first season was an 18-episode dark erotic thriller psychological drama. According to people who saw the first season, it was hotter than 365 days. We absolutely must check it out!

3. All of Us Are Dead

All of Us Are Dead.jpg

Hellbound is a Korean series that gained huge popularity on Netflix a few months ago. The same happened with Squid Game. Will All of Us Are Dead repeat the success of its previous productions? There are many indications that it is possible. The protagonists are students of one of the schools, during the outbreak of a virus. Infected turn into zombies, and as we know zombies usually like to murder people and feed on human flesh. Students must find a way to escape and be careful not to become monsters themselves.

4. Through my window

Through my window.jpg

On February 4, a Spanish teen comedy landed on Netflix. Raquel is in love with the boy next door, but he does not pay attention to her. The girl peeps at him through the window and hatches a plan to get Ares to finally take an interest in her.

5. Sweet Magnolias (season 2)

Sweet Magnolias.jpg

The second season of the series based on the books by Sherryl Woods sees more turmoil in the world of the main female characters. The series is about small-town friends who help each other balance relationships, family life and work.

6. 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi

13 Hours-The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi.jpg

Michael Bay known for Transformers took on a war drama set in Benghazi a few years ago. It was there, on September 11, 2012, that Islamic militants organized an attack on the US consulate. However, no one imagined that a team of only 6 security guards would stand up to the enemy army. It is worth adding that one of the main roles was played by John Krasinski, whom you can watch in Jack Ryan series on Amazon Prime Video.

7. The Meg

The Meg.jpg

The Meg is first and foremost a great action movie, set in a research station in the middle of the ocean. A former military diving expert (Jason Statham - One Angry Man) will face the beast, a long-extinct species of shark that has appeared out of nowhere in our world.

8. Toy Boy

Toy Boy.jpg

Toy Boy is a crime series straight from Spain. The main character Hugo earned his living as a stripper, and after serving time in prison, he intends to take matters into his own hands. However, it will be difficult for him to prove that his lover framed him for the death of her husband. In addition, Hugo is out on parole, so he has to be careful not to end up in jail again.

The series is now in its second season. It is known when the newest episodes will hit Netflix. It will take place on February 11, 2022. Currently, you have the first season at your disposal.

9. In from the Cold

In from the Cold.jpg

In from the Cold season 1, 2022

In from the Cold is an action series about a woman who is raising her teenage daughter. One day, someone stumbles upon the fact that her mother was one of the best intelligence agents. Meanwhile, someone kills more people with a method of action that resembles that of the former agent.

10. The Woman in the House Across the Street from the Girl in the Window

The Woman in the House Across the Street from the Girl in the Window.jpg

The Woman in the House Across the Street from the Girl in the Window is the premiere season of the series, whose heroine is Anna. The woman spends her time watching the world from her living room window. Once she begins to observe a new neighbor, and then becomes a witness to a terrible crime.

Grace's

I just watched All of Us Are Dead last weekend, really love it! I'm just crazy about zombies like i was spending so much time on The walking dead.

Markkk_4

"Through my window", "The Woman in the House Across the Street from the Girl in the Window" and "The Meg" are on my list, thanks for the collection! ;)